Has Anyone Stayed in The Captain's Suite on the Carnival Valor

momofadr

Was wondering if anyone had stayed in the Captains suite on the Carnival Valor. If so, how was it, good or bad. I'd love to see some pictures if anyone has some.

Just booked a cruise to the Western Carribean on 1/1/12 in the Captains suite and haven't been able to see many photos of the suite we booked.

• 1 month later...
I thought someone on CC posted that there are no such cabins as "Captain's Suites". :confused:

Maybe I misunderstood... hard to know with no way to search old threads. :rolleyes:

Valor and Liberty each have two Captain's Suites.

They are located forward...Lido Deck maybe?

Best site around for cabin pictures is http://www.cruisedeckplans.com. There is a onetime (not per yr) $10 fee to join but it has more than paid for itself. Every cabin I have ever inquired about has had pictures on the site (or at least on a sister ship). Very informative site!

I was going to suggest that site to the OP but then noticed that the photos posted on cruiselinerooms (a free site) were the same as posted on cruisedeckplans.

I was going to suggest that site to the OP but then noticed that the photos posted on cruiselinerooms (a free site) were the same as posted on cruisedeckplans.

Yeah, I'm familiar with that site as well, but, cruisedeckplans.com seems to have so much more info and is much easier (imho) to navigate. Either is a great choice for pix if that's all you want and cruiselinerooms, as you pointed out, is free so that is a definite point for them!

Valor and Liberty each have two Captain's Suites.

They are located forward...Lido Deck maybe?

Are you talking about the new oceanview scenic rooms on the Lido Deck? I have 9200 booked for November this year. I also have quite a few pictures if you would like to see them. I believe our room is directly above the Bridge. I wouldn't exactly call it a suite, it's just a larger room. Maybe you are referring to something else?

:)

Are you talking about the new oceanview scenic rooms on the Lido Deck? I have 9200 booked for November this year. I also have quite a few pictures if you would like to see them. I believe our room is directly above the Bridge. I wouldn't exactly call it a suite, it's just a larger room. Maybe you are referring to something else?

:)

Sounds like the one I'm talking about.

I'd like to see the pix! Thank you!

OK, according to carnival's website...9202 and 9203 are the Captain's suites. I do not have pictures of those. I'm sure they are beautiful. From the pictures of our room (9200)that I've seen, everything is relatively new since they were added during dry dock this year. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Happy Cruising...

Archived