P&O question

We have booked a P&O cruise leaving from Portside in Brisbane. We chose a check-in time out of the two time-slots offered. I would like to know if P&O enforce these time slots for check-in. We haven't cruised with P&O since 2012, so we would like to know the current policy. We would prefer to go a bit earlier than the time allocated. Thanks.

We just got back from a P & O cruise ex Sydney and check-in times were enforced.

They were running a little early so boarding went smoothly and we were on board the ship by our check in time, so turn up a bit earlier and hopefully they are running early.

We have booked a P&O cruise leaving from Portside in Brisbane. We chose a check-in time out of the two time-slots offered. I would like to know if P&O enforce these time slots for check-in. We haven't cruised with P&O since 2012, so we would like to know the current policy. We would prefer to go a bit earlier than the time allocated. Thanks.

I have no idea of the official policy, but I was on Pacific Dawn a couple of weeks ago and nobody cared when you turned up.

Thanks very much for the answers. The only way to find this out is to ask people who have done it recently. :)

I boarded the Pacific Dawn on Saturday morning - boarding times weren't enforced at all - my time was supposed to be 1.30 but I was on prior to 12.00 so sorted out my cabin then straight to the Dining Room for lunch!

Great that you can access your cabin as soon as you board & also that the Dining Room is open for lunch on boarding day!

Impressed with the refurbishment - some telling me that it is a nicer ship than Sea Princess which has my name on it next April!

Gae

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have done 6 trips with P&O from Melbourne in the past 2 years and the boarding times were never enforced. I was never once asked what my allocated time was, just told to get in line after filling in the medical form. I think the late-comers balance out the early birds.

Last trip on Pac Eden we boarded around 12.30 and the MDR was open for lunch. Very civilised. :cool: