Boarding question

Poppins74

Hi, just found out today my boarding time and very happy with a 1pm slot. Can I just ask how soon afterwards will our cabin be ready, will this be straight away or do we have to wait for an announcement? Thanks in advance:)

We recently sailed on Arcadia and had a boarding time of 1pm.

We turned up at 12.50, dropped the cases off, booked straight in no queuing, boarded the ship, straight to the cabin and the suitcases we outside the door.

All very quick and smooth.

Hoe do you get 1pm unless you're Caribbean or above?

What do you mean Caribbean? Is that a grade of traveller? Not sure how we got 1pm, we are on G deck, but did book in April last year so not sure if that has any thing to do with it? I'm new to cruising so maybe someone else can answer.

I'm very happy with 1pm obviously:)

Hoe do you get 1pm unless you're Caribbean or above?

Caribbean is a tier within the P&O loyalty scheme.

You have to have travelled with them for quite a while to get to this level.

You cannot get anything before 1pm unless you are Ligurian Level or in a Suite. If you are, you get given a boarding time of 12:30pm. This is the earliest that you can board a P&O ship now.

We got 1.30 pm last time and we were an inside on D deck?

General boarding is between 1pm and 4pm and you can be given anytime between these to board - which 1:30pm obviously is.

1pm is generally reserved for Caribbean and Baltic tier members, but of course other tiers can be given this time.

First time from Southampton,We are on Britannia Deck D we have been given boarding time of 3pm,shall go to the pub after dropping bags off.

Might be a great idea - I would!:)

You could try them and see if they're saying you can board. You wouldn't want to miss getting on!

We had a 1pm on Oriana, arrived 12.50 straight thru check in and security having a drink at 1.20. We were in outside on E deck, no special tier. When we arrived the lady checking our E ticket sed, excellent, arrived at right time, so does pay to follow procedure sometimes!

Jackie

I contacted P&O the other day to enquire about embarkation as we will be getting off another ship the same day. I was informed that Embarkation times are given depending on which deck you are on. We are joining Azura (Deck E) and have a boarding time of 2.00pm

I contacted P&O the other day to enquire about embarkation as we will be getting off another ship the same day. I was informed that Embarkation times are given depending on which deck you are on. We are joining Azura (Deck E) and have a boarding time of 2.00pm

Well done you. I thought that was the case. The only exceptions to that of course are Ligurian tier members and Suite passengers who always get given 12:30pm regardless of where they are.:)