Laundry question - want to pack light

columbusnj

I'm going on my first Azmara cruise and have a laundry question. We're trying to pack light so we're wondering how quickly you get your laundry back if you use their laundry service. Would we be able to get it back the same day?

I don't think you can get it back the same day. But note that there are free washers and dryers on board for a DIY experience.

Same day service is available for an additional charge, as I recall. Never asked for it so don't know the charge

I'm going on my first Azmara cruise and have a laundry question. We're trying to pack light so we're wondering how quickly you get your laundry back if you use their laundry service. Would we be able to get it back the same day?

You have regular service for laundry (it comes back next day) and same day return at higher prices. You can also use the free laundry machines if you wish to do laundry on your vacation...

We used the laundry on our recent trip on the Journey.

Generally it was returned the next day pressed.but beware the white things sent down ( t shirts mainly) returned a lovely shade of grey! We didn't send anymore white things!!

Having packed ultra light for years I have decided that is for sissies. This time I am bringing the kitchen sink.

Just to be clear- I was joking in case if didn't come across that way.

Just to be clear- I was joking in case if didn't come across that way.

understood. the problem is actually with DH. He wants to bring as little clothes as possible and I'm trying to see how light he can go.

understood. the problem is actually with DH. He wants to bring as little clothes as possible and I'm trying to see how light he can go.

Let him- Just that more space for your clothes!

It is rather nice to pare down to very little- when younger I had a great denim jumper that never got dirty. Change of shirts underneath it and I could go for a very long time with very few other things. Dress it up some, dress it down some- but it is fun on cruises to indulge the packing itch a bit. I give myself the excuse that we will be in a variety of weather.

Having read what some people on Cruise Critic bring (or claim to bring), and having seen the size of luggage boarding- even when I indulge I am pretty much of a lightweight. If I can't handle it myself it is too much.