AzAmazing Evenings signup

sohoda

I am new to Azamara (have sailed several times with other cruise lines). I recently booked (through a travel agent) a cruise on the Azamara Journey departing Dubai on April 26, 2018. Looking at excursions. How do I find out what night the AmAmazing Evening is scheduled, and how do I sign up for it?

Many thanks.

For the cruise I am signed up for, the evening is at the top of the list of excursions in My Bookings. It was quite obvious so if you are looking at excursions it is odd you didn't see it. Perhaps it has not been announced yet?

For general information, there is no need to sign up in advance for the Azamazing Evening. There is a card in the little sea pass card holder that you are given at check-in where you can check off how many in your stateroom will be going to the Evening. You can also add your names to a list at the Shore Excursions counter.

Azamara is only looking for a general count of how many will be going to plan transportation, refreshments, etc. There are no tickets and no one checks who actually goes against a sign-up list.

I am new to Azamara (have sailed several times with other cruise lines). I recently booked (through a travel agent) a cruise on the Azamara Journey departing Dubai on April 26, 2018. Looking at excursions. How do I find out what night the AmAmazing Evening is scheduled, and how do I sign up for it?

Many thanks.

Hello

Check out our roll call. I am hosting two private excursions on that cruise. Also sign up for connections party/M&M

Kathy

Spoke with an Azamara agent the other day and she said a no-show would be (or could be) charged $100 p/p. I was actually calling about something else entirely but she talked about the evenings and mentioned this. Sounds like it is possible but not something often done?

Spoke with an Azamara agent the other day and she said a no-show would be (or could be) charged $100 p/p. I was actually calling about something else entirely but she talked about the evenings and mentioned this. Sounds like it is possible but not something often done?

Read post #5 again. They don't take attendance, so how can they charge you?

I agree, they don't check who attends (but may be able to tell by who signs off the ship at the time).

Someone could go off ship for dinner, drinks, a walk, an evening private tour, etc., and skip the Evening, so signing out is not necessarily an indicator of attendance.

I don't understand the angst over the penalty. If you're unsure about going, sign the attendance sheet after you decide and after you board. If you subsequently change your mind, do the polite, considerate thing and tell the shore excursions desk you're not going. Seems to me the only people who should worry about a penalty are those who would not do the considerate thing and cancel. Hope that doesn't apply to anyone here.