When to book for Oct. 2018

caymancouple

We have decided on a cruise... just can not pass up the itinerary. But it is way way more than we have every paid before. Will eat up our travel budget for at least 2 years. So, when or does Azamara have sales or specials? Thanks

Azamara has frequent specials. They rotate among three types: (1) Discount plus OBC [at present you get $1,000 discount per person and/or $2,000 OBC per cabin] -- this can work for you if you plan to book lots of Azamara shore excursions; (2) Double Upgrade [pay for a lower category but get a cabin two categories higher]; (3) BOGOHO+ [pay full price for first passenger, get half off second passenger, plus something else thrown in -- our first time it was some OBC; last time it was unlimited Internet]. Depending on your cabin choice and shore excursion preferences, one or another of these will work out best for you.

The current promotion (#1 listed by Host Jazzbeau) is for specific cruises. Check the link from the Azamara home page. All cruises are not included in this promotion.

We have decided on a cruise... just can not pass up the itinerary. But it is way way more than we have every paid before. Will eat up our travel budget for at least 2 years. So, when or does Azamara have sales or specials? Thanks

Our current promotion ends the end of this month. I expect a new promotion to be announced June 01.

We booked for October 2018 a few weeks ago I know it's really early but we wanted to be away for our 50th anniversary got really good on board credit which hopefully will pay for some of the excursions we want to do, yes it's very expensive in fact it's the most we have ever paid we call it our spending the kids inheritance cruise.

I've been a bit mystified by/distrustful of the current promotion because on the cruises eligible it says the $1,000 discount is already in the prices--well it certainly doesn't seem so from the prices, so were they "increased" only to be "discounted" back to the current high level? I like the double upgrade and the BOGO half off better, I have used both and it feels like they offer true value. You can only use so much OBC and I get some from my travel agent and from onboard and early booking promotions.

Azamara has frequently sales and promotions. A new promotion is supposed to start on June 1st. However, like another poster mention, the prices do not seem to get better with the promotions. It certainly looks as if the prices have increased for new bookings specially for 2018 and 2019.

I've been a bit mystified by/distrustful of the current promotion because on the cruises eligible it says the $1,000 discount is already in the prices--well it certainly doesn't seem so from the prices, so were they "increased" only to be "discounted" back to the current high level? I like the double upgrade and the BOGO half off better, I have used both and it feels like they offer true value. You can only use so much OBC and I get some from my travel agent and from onboard and early booking promotions.

I compared this promotion for the Jan. 15, 2018 Costa Rica cruise to my original BOGOHO+ booking. This one would have saved me money -- if I could use up all the OBC included. Since I couldn't, I decided to stay with my original deal.