S9 - Spa suite - Breakaway

Treacher1

Anyone stay in this Haven cabin? I know not on Haven deck, but get all Haven privileges. Any tips about cabin, Haven experience, etc. How was butler service - was balcony not too bad since cabin and balcony a little wider. Any input appreciated - thank you!

Anyone stay in this Haven cabin? I know not on Haven deck, but get all Haven privileges. Any tips about cabin, Haven experience, etc. How was butler service - was balcony not too bad since cabin and balcony a little wider. Any input appreciated - thank you!

I'll be sailing in one next month :D

Not sure if you have seen this video tour of the S9? I will be staying in one come January.

Looks pretty good to me!

Tracy

Hi, this is Ed, I made the video you linked to above. We really enjoyed the Haven Spa Suite. Check out the other videos we posted to get an idea of the whole ship. I would definitely book the Haven Spa Suite again.

Hi, this is Ed, I made the video you linked to above. We really enjoyed the Haven Spa Suite. Check out the other videos we posted to get an idea of the whole ship. I would definitely book the Haven Spa Suite again.

Loved the video, Ed! I will be in an S9 in January and trying an S5 this September. I love the Breakaway and cannot wait to sail her again. Will take a look at your other videos, too.

Tracy

Could you fit one lounge chair on that balcony if you removed one of the regular chairs ?

Archived