2017 Bookings and Wish Lists

Travelcat2

We have been looking over the 2017 itineraries (again and again) and am wondering what itineraries interest other CC'ers...... which you will be booking or what is on your "wish list". This just seemed like a calm topic for a quiet weekend:)

George and I were looking to do Sydney to Auckland, but I think the price point is just too high for that cruise. So we are going to do Singapore to Hong Kong on voyager, Feb 20. All new ports for us. Hopefully a few of you will join us!

George and I were looking to do Sydney to Auckland, but I think the price point is just too high for that cruise. So we are going to do Singapore to Hong Kong on voyager, Feb 20. All new ports for us. Hopefully a few of you will join us!

This is so funny -- we are booking that cruise on Wednesday!

I am hoping for a British Isles itinerary on Voyager again. My granddaughter will be graduating from college 12/16, and I have told her I'd look for a cruise for us to take; her biggest love is Britain.

I am hoping for a British Isles itinerary on Voyager again. My granddaughter will be graduating from college 12/16, and I have told her I'd look for a cruise for us to take; her biggest love is Britain.

Those cruises usually start in June or later; so they should be available with the next release of voyages for Spring and Summer, 2017.

I'd love to take a World War Two-type itinerary in the South Pacific.

We did that last year on silversea explorer. It is more of an expedition ship type of itinerary as a lot of the places don't have huge tourist infrastructure.

We're interested in this cruise as well. The website says that you have a choice of an included 3 day pre- or post-cruise land option. However I just went through the "Plan My Cruise" process, and there's a charge for the Hong Kong post-cruise option, and the pre-cruise doesn't show up at all. Is this just a flaw in the website?

Ken and I are booked for February 2017 - but not on Regent... on Oceania to the Western Caribbean on Marina. And really looking forward to it too. We did the same cruise a couple of years ago and feel we still have a lot of places to see in the area.

For those who have the time be away a long while, You can make a nice B2B if you leave from Los Angeles on January 4, 2017 on Oceania Siena to Papeete,arriving January 25th, then fly from Papeete to Auckland on January 26th and board the Regent Voyager from Auckland to Singapore ending on February 20th. The fare includes a 3 night post excursion in either Singapore or Angkor Wat. This works for those who have already spent time in Auckland before.

Edited by petlover

For those who have the time be away a long while, You can make a nice B2B if you leave from Los Angeles on January 4, 2017 on Oceania Siena to Papeete,arriving January 25th, then fly from Papeete to Auckland on January 26th and board the Regent Voyager from Auckland to Singapore ending on February 20th. The fare includes a 3 night post excursion in either Singapore or Angkor Wat. This works for those who have already spent time in Auckland before.

Great idea! We wanted to see parts of Australia we had not seen on our land trip, so we are boarding Sirena in Sydney on March 6 and circumnavigating Australia, with stops in New Guinea and Bali, arriving back in Sydney on April 9.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...