New to Fred Non alcoholic drinks and water

Fleetcruiser

I am new to Fred Olsen and just want to know what drinks are complimentary if any. I am not talking about soda,coffee etc... Having been on a few other lines things like water,juice were free from the cafe in self serve machines. Also iced water at meal times.

I would be grateful if anyone can advise what Fred Olsen offer.

You will get complimentary tea and coffee during the day and early evening at selected venues, also iced water at meal times.

Various juices are available at breakfast on the buffet.

That is all.

Edited by Mark_T

• 1 month later...

I'm not a coffee or tea drinker but do love hot chocolate. Does Fred Olsen offer hot chocolate? If so, is it any good? I'm booked for an Arctic cruise next summer so a hot drink would be good.

One thing I like about Swan Hellenic is there espresso machine in the buffet at breakfast that provided hot milk and I could bring my own mix to make very good hot chocolate.

I'm not a coffee or tea drinker but do love hot chocolate. Does Fred Olsen offer hot chocolate? If so, is it any good? I'm booked for an Arctic cruise next summer so a hot drink would be good.

One thing I like about Swan Hellenic is there espresso machine in the buffet at breakfast that provided hot milk and I could bring my own mix to make very good hot chocolate.

Fred does a great hot chocolate, with or without brandy. You could use the kettle in your cabin and make your own.