Celebrity, Silhouette, November 1, 2014 - Transatlantic

torjen

The same folks Scott mentioned above who have just had to cancel the cruise for medical reasons were also part of the private tour I've organized from Barcelona to Montserrat, so we have an opening now for one two people on that excursion. Details are on the "main" Roll Call. If you are interested, please email me asap.

Thanks!

Judith

Will be traveling with a good friend... 2nd TA and looking forward to it. Hope to meet new friends on board.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to this Roll Call!

This will be out third TA, I can't believe how close it is now.

Safe travels, and see you on board.

Judith

Due to an illness and last-minute cancellation of a couple who was going to join us, we have an opening on our Cinque Terre tour from Livorno. Details on main roll call. If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP. Hoping it will be a really good day! Very excited to be going there. Has been on my bucket list.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott, I hope you have found two more folks (and that your tour can still go even if not). It sounds wonderful (but since Eileen has never been to Florence, and neither of us has been to Pisa, those are our whirlwind destinations out of Livorno).

Judith

Hi Scott, I hope you have found two more folks (and that your tour can still go even if not). It sounds wonderful (but since Eileen has never been to Florence, and neither of us has been to Pisa, those are our whirlwind destinations out of Livorno).

Judith

Thanks, Judith. You're doing the right thing. For anyone who has never been to Florence it is a must! We were just there two years ago, so thought we'd try something else.

Still no takers to join us in Cinque Terre...even though the weather forecast is showing brilliant sunshine. Should be beautiful. Hoping we can find someone at the sailaway!

Safe trip. Can't wait to meet you! We'll have fun :)

Scott

Thank you for the info Judith!

I just booked us two premium alcoholic packages :D

This is Jonathan (me) and Randy from Vancouver - we will be travelling with Russell.

When we first arrived at the ship last year (Reflection TA) they did not have our sea passes ready and had to print new ones, then on the ship they told us they had no proof of us having purchased the beverage package. Thankfully the very nice girl at customer relations spent about 15 mins hunting for it.

Lesson learnt - this year we will have a printout of that receipt.

Anyway - just thought I would say hi.

Jonathan

Just bought mine....the website graciously refers to it as 'Premium Package', not 'Premium Alcoholic Package' :(

Dear Russell, Randy, & Jonathan -

Not sure which day you start your flights to Rome, but wanted to send a message your way to wish each of you a wonderful time on your trip. I have been "lurking" on your thread (and others) for a while in preparation for the trip that Iain and myself are taking. We truly enjoy your company and it will be strange to not be traveling with you this year, but we do hope that our paths do cross again some day.

We fly the evening of 31-October and land in Rome on 01-November where we will spend 4 days prior to embarking on the Constellation (05-November) for our 16 day Transatlantic to Fort Lauderdale. This is followed by 5 days in Key West, Florida and another 5 days in Atlanta for the American Thanksgiving holiday. We return home on 30-November.

Walter & Iain

P.S. With every glass of champagne in hand, I will think of you guys and send a toast your way! :D

Edited by vulcan1971

Dear Russell, Randy, & Jonathan -

Not sure which day you start your flights to Rome, but wanted to send a message your way to wish each of you a wonderful time on your trip. I have been "lurking" on your thread (and others) for a while in preparation for the trip that Iain and myself are taking. We truly enjoy your company and it will be strange to not be traveling with you this year, but we do hope that our paths do cross again some day.

We fly the evening of 31-October and land in Rome on 01-November where we will spend 4 days prior to embarking on the Constellation (05-November) for our 16 day Transatlantic to Fort Lauderdale. This is followed by 5 days in Key West, Florida and another 5 days in Atlanta for the American Thanksgiving holiday. We return home on 30-November.

Walter & Iain

P.S. With every glass of champagne in hand, I will think of you guys and send a toast your way! :D

Hi Walter

We fly on 29th, via Toronto and London, and arrive late afternoon of the 30th in Rome. It will be so odd to think that you and Iain are landing in Rome on the 1st and we are boarding the ship on the same day....but won't see you :(

Yes I've enjoyed your company on two cruises now, so hopefully we will cross paths in person again in the future. I hope you guys have a great cruise. I think you mentioned a while back that you were stopping in Morocco. That should be interesting. Enjoy your days in Rome and your extended trip to Key West and Atlanta as well! Fun...and an entire month of vacay :)!!!

All the best Walter, and give my best regards to the elusive Iain !

Russell

Hi Walter

We fly on 29th, via Toronto and London, and arrive late afternoon of the 30th in Rome. It will be so odd to think that you and Iain are landing in Rome on the 1st and we are boarding the ship on the same day....but won't see you :(

Yes I've enjoyed your company on two cruises now, so hopefully we will cross paths in person again in the future. I hope you guys have a great cruise. I think you mentioned a while back that you were stopping in Morocco. That should be interesting. Enjoy your days in Rome and your extended trip to Key West and Atlanta as well! Fun...and an entire month of vacay :)!!!

All the best Walter, and give my best regards to the elusive Iain !

Russell

Russell -

Always great to hear from you. Will pass along your thoughts to Iain. Keep the other boys in correct form and don't do anything I wouldn't. :cool: :eek: :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...