Inside M class cabin 3033

sarahc78

I have stayed in 3046 before and no noise at all from the theatre. In fact, I couldn't even find a way from the forward ends of those cabin hallways to get into the theatre - seems to be completely separate!

I would compare deck plans to ensure the room is not directly under Michaels Club though - I would think some noise may travel through the floor. The rooms on the other side of the ship under the photo gallery are very quiet though.

• 11 months later...
Sarah, did you end up in this cabin? We just booked a guarantee and they gave us this stateroom. Worried about it being under Michael's Club.

Thanks.

While I have never stayed in this section, Michael's Club rarely has anybody in it and the main part of it is carpeted.

Agree as well. On our last cruise every time we walked past Michaels Club we glanced in there just to see if it was being used. (and to those in the past who are suite guests and complained on these boards about people gawking and staring at them - no, I did not do that - just a quick glance like I would do for anyplace on the ship:)) Rarely did we see more than one or two couples - if any. What a waste of a nice space IMHO.

I have stayed in 3046 before and no noise at all from the theatre. In fact, I couldn't even find a way from the forward ends of those cabin hallways to get into the theatre - seems to be completely separate!

I would compare deck plans to ensure the room is not directly under Michaels Club though - I would think some noise may travel through the floor. The rooms on the other side of the ship under the photo gallery are very quiet though.

I was wondering the same thing and noticed that you sailed in the same cabin we booked. 3046 and 3042. Do you have any pictures? We are on the Infinity in September, Is that the ship you sailed?

I'm on a transatlantic cruise right now so unable to post pics of the room, but I was on the Millennium. The room layout was exactly like a balcony with the bed on the left side, and the window went from about my knees to the ceiling and almost from one side wall to the other! It was great! :)