Captain's Club UK

villauk

Just had an email from X containing the new email address for CC UK. Thought I'd post for those that don't receive the information:

As of Friday 29 April 2016, please note that the Captain's Club email address has changed. From now on, for any membership questions or queries please contact us at: captainsclub.uk@celebritycruises.com

We're here to help, so just drop us an email! Or call us on 0844 481 7505.

Thanks for posting, just checked email and we have received the same...problem is remembering in 4/5 months time when I decide I need to contact them...

Keep looking out for posts from UK citizens saying they have been trying to email X and not had a reply...one of them will probably be me!

Thanks again for posting.

Interesting to note that the phone number they give 0844 481 7505 is a premium rate number. According to the email (in tiny writing) it costs 7p per minute plus your network charge to call this number. Most calls from BT are free now, but not these numbers. Don't forget, if your call does not get answered immediately and you are put on hold you will pay for that time too.

I find it very mean of Celebrity to make their loyal customers pay to speak to them. I would hope that if we need to phone them they would afford the courtesy to phone us back immediately.

Maybe someone from Celebrity who reads these posts would be kind enough to comment.

Interesting to note that the phone number they give 0844 481 7505 is a premium rate number. According to the email (in tiny writing) it costs 7p per minute plus your network charge to call this number. Most calls from BT are free now, but not these numbers. Don't forget, if your call does not get answered immediately and you are put on hold you will pay for that time too.

I find it very mean of Celebrity to make their loyal customers pay to speak to them. I would hope that if we need to phone them they would afford the courtesy to phone us back immediately.

Maybe someone from Celebrity who reads these posts would be kind enough to comment.

It is more than mean. It is not a case of it not costing Celebrity when you call them, they actually make money from these calls. [i spent some hours I will never see again some while ago ploughing through the small print on the BT website to find the information that no ones wants you to know.]

In addition, yet again the email from Celebrity advising of the new email address was addressed to my husband when it is ME that does all the cruise booking, all the correspondence with Celebrity and is the 1st named on all of our cruises. I would not object if we both got these emails but to send them just to my husband is an insult.

Grrrrr....

Non-advertised geographic number 01932 834300 also gets you through to Celebrity. I had an 0800 number that got me through to Azamara too, but that no longer works and I've yet to find an alternative.

Phil

I always use the 01932 number, since even 0800 calls cost when using a mobile.

Hint - use 'say no to 0870' on google which will get you through to a website where you can normally find a landline number for which ever company you are trying to get hold of. I have to do this each time I need to contact Celebrity as I can never remember the number :).

It is more than mean. It is not a case of it not costing Celebrity when you call them, they actually make money from these calls. [i spent some hours I will never see again some while ago ploughing through the small print on the BT website to find the information that no ones wants you to know.]

In addition, yet again the email from Celebrity advising of the new email address was addressed to my husband when it is ME that does all the cruise booking, all the correspondence with Celebrity and is the 1st named on all of our cruises. I would not object if we both got these emails but to send them just to my husband is an insult.

Grrrrr....

I totally agree with everything you have said. Same happens in our house!!

• 4 months later...

Grrrrr....

Totally agree I have a cruised booked with Celebrity just had a quick query, I was on the phone 5 minutes and it ended up costing £2.50, just glad they didn't keep me waiting 20 or 30 minutes.

I am going try weq4u next time. I think it is disgusting that Uk customers get ripped off yet again!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Totally agree I have a cruised booked with Celebrity just had a quick query, I was on the phone 5 minutes and it ended up costing £2.50, just glad they didn't keep me waiting 20 or 30 minutes.

I am going try weq4u next time. I think it is disgusting that Uk customers get ripped off yet again!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I found this number for Customer care uk....it works as Imhave rang them more than once!!!

Joyce