Recommend a private tour in Copenhagen

We will be in port for only one afternoon. Can anybody recommend a private tour operator??

We will be in Copenhagen for only one day in August, and I have been working with a guide who seems great named Paul Wilson. He said I could give you his email. We have been chatting for awhile and he is funny and engaging. His email is scandibalt@yahoo.com.

• 3 weeks later...
We will be in Copenhagen for only one day in August, and I have been working with a guide who seems great named Paul Wilson. He said I could give you his email. We have been chatting for awhile and he is funny and engaging. His email is scandibalt@yahoo.com.

Have you had your tour? How was it? Do you mind if I ask if you had a large group and whether it was a tour that was all walking or were you driven from place to place? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Have you had your tour? How was it? Do you mind if I ask if you had a large group and whether it was a tour that was all walking or were you driven from place to place? Thanks!

Sorry for the late response - we are on back to back cruises with sporadic internet. Copenhagen is our last destination so we have not had our tour yet. It is a private tour, and we will be picked up from the port and driven around as I have some mobility issues.

If you don't mind a larger group and can walk and stand for up to 3 hours, consider doing the Copenhagen Free Walking Tour. Normally I don't like large tour groups, but our guide was so engaging that he made it seem like a smaller group. They offer a Grand Tour beginning from the steps of City Hall (Radhus) at 10 am, 11am and 3 pm. And don't expect a guide just pointing out buildings--you'll learn about the history, politics, economy, and social issues in Denmark. I still remember our guide, Magnus, and he made this tour one of the highlights of our Baltic Cruise.

http://www.copenhagenfreewalkingtours.dk/index.html