Cruise Critic goes searching for Keller

Well done, a great article written from a researched and balanced perspective. We got off the ship as you guys were getting on. If I'm honest there were a few chinks in the dining armour for us. Not enough to panic but you wouldn't want things slipping further. There were also some high points as well so don't worry I never went to bed hungry !

What's more important for me is looking forward to Encore at the end of the year. The full arsenal of Seabourn's gastronomic army. Dining room, Sushi, Colonnade, TK, Patio Grill. I am already shedding weight in readiness 9 months out !

I liked your comparison to a country club with members resistant towards change. Given few clubs would ever have me and of those who would I'd not care to join any I approach Seabourn with an open mind.

Henry :)

I can attest to the accuracy of this excellent article, which is fair and objective, concise but comprehensive. Nice to read something of this quality and professionalism, without histrionics, conjectures and ego...

Can't wait to see what's in store for Restaurant 2!

Interesting and balanced article.

I tend to be open minded about new things and I am most definitely not a 'foodie'. Give me steak and chips and I am a happy bunny. But I do expect my meat to be cooked the way I like it and not the way Chef likes it. If Seabourn are going to be rigid on that one then we may yet have a falling out.

Excellent article; thank you. Good to have what sounds like really accurate news about how it is going to be, and speaking as an older Brit, I am actually looking forward to trying out the casual evenings - just hope the music is soft.

Good review and exactly what I expected without trying what Seabourn is offering with the TK menu.

Once all has settled down we will have more choices regarding food venues and different styles.

It seems to me that if you are not much of a foodie and like your meals with a more traditional style then fear not as the MDR will still offer the usual choices with a steak that you can order exactly how you like it.

I am excited by the new offerings and wish all galley crew good luck with the hard work that they must be putting in at the moment.

Having experienced another TK night on the Colonnade last night I totally agree this article is well written and well balanced.

Again we sat outside at a table for two and enjoyed serving ourselves. The Salad was very crisp and fresh. The ribs were delicious......smoky with a bit of spice heat and fall of the bone tender. The greens were also good. The baked beans were nice but I was fine with just a spoonful to taste. The cheese, flatbread and mustard sauce were all nice but for me I preferred the flavours separately. They didn't work as well together as the Humboldt Fog cheese and honey combination. My opinion only.

Totally agree with the cheesecake assessment, it was definitely a highlight. My husband would probably have had another one if he hadn't been so full. :-)

Another thing we have enjoyed on both nights at the Colonnade is the bread they serve. They make these huge loaves that they serve slices from. I think it is like a light rye sourdough. I try to avoid carbohydrates in the evening and get the bread and breadsticks taken away in the MDR but both Colonnade nights I have had to eat this yummy bread. Hopefully I will get this under control soon!!! ;-)

Julie