Queen Victoria tea / coffee making facilities

seapals2

Told by Cunard that QV will be getting tea/coffee making facilities in the staterooms on its next refit in May/June 2017 and there are no plans to do QE in 2017.

That's what I wondered too as there are no spaces in the QE 2017 schedule for a refit but I guess they could just put tea-making facilities in the cabins while in Southampton.

After Queen Mary 2 refurbishment in June 2016 tea & coffee making facilities will be available in your stateroom.

Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria will also offer this service after their refurbishment in 2017.

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/fleet/tea_coffee

Why o why do Cunard have to wait until a Refit Just to place a Kettle & a couple of Cups into a Cabin, That's the kind of thing that can be done without taking the Ship out of service for a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope! Just got back from the queen Victoria and they didn't.

All room service is free though? So they will bring you a single cup of tea ha ha...http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/05/8-things-you-should-know-before-cruising-with-cunard/

Brits ( and I'm one too ) just be patient please ! it's a work in progress on Q.Vic/QE.;)

We've ( seasoned Cunarders) have done without kettles for years. This kettle lark is all due to the disillusioned P&Oers who are now flocking over to Cunard.:D

My husband made quite a few 'friends' early in the morning popping up to the buffet to get tea/ coffee to bring back to the cabin........although we used room service a few times i never like deciding what time I want my tea the night before........

• 3 weeks later...