What time must we be aboard?

Bakercamp

Cruising out of Seattle a week from Tuesday on the Regatta. Flight is in around 1230, embarkation starting at 1, with departure at 5. Say we want to get to the dock, drop our bags, and go explore pikes place a little bit. What time would we need to be on board as not to miss muster etc?

Thanks!

Cruising out of Seattle a week from Tuesday on the Regatta. Flight is in around 1230, embarkation starting at 1, with departure at 5. Say we want to get to the dock, drop our bags, and go explore pikes place a little bit. What time would we need to be on board as not to miss muster etc?

Thanks!

"Around 12:30" pm can easily become 1:00, 2:00, etc. depending on flight delays (which are not just because of weather).

Given the reality of contemporary air travel (e.g., full flights where problems can delay you as much as a full day), I'd be more concerned about getting to the ship, period. You are leaving zero wiggle room.

Non-stop from Denver.

I'm really not concerned about it, and am pleased it wasn't a 6AM flight leaving me with hours to kill, hence the question regarding how much time we could explore Pikes Place right by the dock.

Thanks for the help all!

Non-stop from Denver.

I'm really not concerned about it, and am pleased it wasn't a 6AM flight leaving me with hours to kill, hence the question regarding how much time we could explore Pikes Place right by the dock.

Thanks for the help all!

I think you are just fine, if all goes well. We were on Delta last week from Salt Lake to Seattle and the flight left SLC 30 mins behind schedule due to air traffic control, then circled Seattle for 15 minutes which put us almost 1 hour behind arrival time. Our ongoing flight was still ok. If you don't have a lot of luggage to haul, there is a Light rail transit on the 4th deck at SEATAC that takes you directly to the Pier 66 area (almost) that is quick and avoids traffic delays. We plan on doing that on our July 8th Regatta cruise. Enjoy your trip.