Coral Princess Mini Suite D519

trrn2016

I am booked in D517 and our friends are in D519 for our cruise leaving July 2. We picked them because they are close to midship. I believe they are your basic mini suite.

Looking forward to Alaska - again!

I am booked in D517 and our friends are in D519 for our cruise leaving July 2. We picked them because they are close to midship. I believe they are your basic mini suite.

That is great! Please post your opinion of the mini-suite. This will be our first cruise to Alaska. Wishing you a wonderful time.

We've sailed the Coral on the Caribe deck in a mini suite. Very nice accommodation. Did the same on the Island (sister ship) twice and will be sailing a third time on the Island in a mini suite in November.

How are the decks on those suites??

Do you mean the balcony? Which is fine with plenty of room for two to sit. Did I understand your question correctly?

Yes, you are correct!!lol We are wanting to make sure we have a good cabin and balcony. Is the view unobstructed? Thanks for your information.

We sailed in the Dolphin 700 range of mini suites on the Coral a few years back for Panama Canal. LOVED the location. Besides our great room and balcony we were steps away from the door to the aft viewing area. It was wonderful at sail away or when we wanted a bit more area for viewing. Hardly anyone was outside. Laundry was in the area too but thru a closed door so very quiet. I was able to do a few loads while enjoying the balcony as I was just steps away. All but the last mini suite on the Starboard side was covered too! I know it's not in your 500 range but just thought I would share.

We sailed in the Dolphin 700 range of mini suites on the Coral a few years back for Panama Canal. LOVED the location. Besides our great room and balcony we were steps away from the door to the aft viewing area. It was wonderful at sail away or when we wanted a bit more area for viewing. Hardly anyone was outside. Laundry was in the area too but thru a closed door so very quiet. I was able to do a few loads while enjoying the balcony as I was just steps away. All but the last mini suite on the Starboard side was covered too! I know it's not in your 500 range but just thought I would share.

Thanks so much!

Yes, you are correct!!lol We are wanting to make sure we have a good cabin and balcony. Is the view unobstructed? Thanks for your information.

All balconies are unobstructed.

We usually sail the Caribe deck because the balconies are partially covered. If memory serves me correctly, the balconies on the Dolphin deck are partially visible from the balconies above. Perhaps someone with a better memory can confirm this or not.

Hi,

I recently cruised aboard the Coral Princess from Los Angeles to Vancouver (May 10-14, 2016) and had mini-suite D507. I really liked this stateroom (very spacious with excellent storage) and the location. The balcony was large but it was not covered (people on the decks above could see down to the balcony). However, this really wasn't a problem.

The Coral Princess is a wonderful ship. :) I greatly enjoyed the ship, dining and entertainment.

Chuck

Hi,

I recently cruised aboard the Coral Princess from Los Angeles to Vancouver (May 10-14, 2016) and had mini-suite D507. I really liked this stateroom (very spacious with excellent storage) and the location. The balcony was large but it was not covered (people on the decks above could see down to the balcony). However, this really wasn't a problem.

The Coral Princess is a wonderful ship. :) I greatly enjoyed the ship, dining and entertainment.

Chuck

Thanks, Chuck for your reply. Do you mean the balcony is covered from weather but people can see down from above?

Thanks, Chuck for your reply. Do you mean the balcony is covered from weather but people can see down from above?

Hi,

The balcony is not covered at all (no ceiling). If it is raining, you will get wet on the balcony.

Chuck

All balconies are unobstructed.

We usually sail the Caribe deck because the balconies are partially covered. If memory serves me correctly, the balconies on the Dolphin deck are partially visible from the balconies above. Perhaps someone with a better memory can confirm this or not.

I take the part back about unobstructed balconies. On another thread I just became aware of the fact that there are at couple ... They are all the way forward on the Dolphin deck.

Might be others ... didn't check every deck plan

• 2 months later...

How were these mini suites on your cruise to Alaska. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
We are booking a Land/ Sea excursion to Alaska on the Coral Princess from Vancouver in May, 2017. Does anyone have any information on Mini Suite D519? Thanks so much!!!

We are doing the connoisseur cruisetour May 27, 2017 and will be in D517 - sounds like we may be neighbors - First time on a Princess cruise so I can't offer anything on cabins - Looking forward to a great Alaskan adventure

We are doing the connoisseur cruisetour May 27, 2017 and will be in D517 - sounds like we may be neighbors - First time on a Princess cruise so I can't offer anything on cabins - Looking forward to a great Alaskan adventure

We also have not been on Princess cruises? Why did you select the connoisseur tour? We are doing the land/sea tour. So excited!