Just found this gem of a SeaDream video...

knotheadusc

Thanks, Knothead, I had never seen it. Brought a tear to my eye, too. It was truly beautiful. What a way to start a marriage. Sure hope it is still going strong. Does anyone know if they've been on SD since?

I think I saw them on Dr. Phil, Trapper.:eek::D:D

Thanks, Knothead, I had never seen it. Brought a tear to my eye, too. It was truly beautiful. What a way to start a marriage. Sure hope it is still going strong. Does anyone know if they've been on SD since?

Actually, I believe they are still married. I looked them up yesterday and it appears that they are living in Hong Kong with an adorable little daughter. She started a marketing company called ParkLU and he is a portfolio manager for Karst Peak Capital LTD.

As for whether or not they've been on SD again, I don't know. I haven't been on SD myself since 2013. :( Hoping to change that soon!

The guy who made the video is Joe Simon. He recently got out of the wedding video business in favor of a new company he started called The Delivery Men. If you check him out on YouTube, you'll find several of his wedding films, most of which make me all weepy.

Edited by knotheadusc