Upgrade fairy!! So shocked!!

Spoot

So, upgrade fairy called my hubby. Poor thing knows nothing of the fairy so didn't know how special this was. We have an inside cabin on the fascination leaving San Juan on the 6th. We paid $450 pp. we got offered a balcony for $300 total and balconies are going for $978 per person right now. Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So, upgrade fairy called my hubby. Poor thing knows nothing of the fairy so didn't know how special this was. We have an inside cabin on the fascination leaving San Juan on the 6th. We paid $450 pp. we got offered a balcony for $300 total and balconies are going for $978 per person right now. Thoughts??

I would pay $300 for a balcony.

How long is your cruise?

Happy sailing!

This is a BIG SCORE!!! You're going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the extended aft balcony and you may never even want to try out the smaller side balconies! Start your morning by having coffee service delivered to your room & sit out on your aft balcony staring out at the wake of your ship. Just beautiful & so relaxing!!! ENJOY! You're a winner!!!

This is a BIG SCORE!!! You're going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the extended aft balcony and you may never even want to try out the smaller side balconies! Start your morning by having coffee service delivered to your room & sit out on your aft balcony staring out at the wake of your ship. Just beautiful & so relaxing!!! ENJOY! You're a winner!!!

Thanks!!! I'm all giddy now. Was already getting uber excited as I've had this cruise planned for a year and a half and now it's only 10 days out and not I'm going crazy with excitement. The hubby thinks I'm a dork [emoji851] planning on having camping coffee on the balcony ️️[emoji6]

I am definitely in the minority...we had an aft on our first and decided never again!! I hope you enjoy yours!!

Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about the aft balcony?

We're recently off Conquest and had an "extended" extended aft balcony (slightly larger than the normal aft extended), and we loved it.

Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about the aft balcony?

We're recently off Conquest and had an "extended" extended aft balcony (slightly larger than the normal aft extended), and we loved it.

Too much vibration and movement. Also a lot of soot and didn't like that there wasn't much privacy

I guess I am the only one who doesn't like balcony. Lol my husband and I are the kind of people if we see the sun we are awake . I have done both balcony and inside . I like inside better I can sleep late. Balcony is pretty . But we only sleep in the room. I am glad your excited though . I know I am ready for my cruise. Have fun and enjoy your vacation.

I guess I am the only one who doesn't like balcony. Lol my husband and I are the kind of people if we see the sun we are awake . I have done both balcony and inside . I like inside better I can sleep late. Balcony is pretty . But we only sleep in the room. I am glad your excited though . I know I am ready for my cruise. Have fun and enjoy your vacation.

I'm lucky - I can sleep through anything!!

that was definitely a good deal. i can tell from your posts that you'll love a balcony. don't let the nay-sayers get you down lol. be excited, it's awesome. tell your husband to shut up, he'll like it too lol. have a great cruise ;)