Back-to-Back Cruise On Emerald Princess

Sailaway John

Will be doing a B2B cruise soon and I have never done one before, so I am asking a question as to whether I will have to get off the ship when it returns to the disembarkation port. My cabin will be the same cabin for both cruises so no luggage to come off or be moved.

I have received two boarding passes - one for each cruise, so I suppose I will have to present these to Customs and Immigration at sometime.

Can anyone advise and assist - Thank You.

Will be doing a B2B cruise soon and I have never done one before, so I am asking a question as to whether I will have to get off the ship when it returns to the disembarkation port. My cabin will be the same cabin for both cruises so no luggage to come off or be moved. In the USA, you would have to get off and go through immigration. However, your turnaround port is in Australia and I do not know what their rules are for continuing passengers. Maybe someone from Australia will read this and provide the answer.

I have received two boarding passes - one for each cruise, so I suppose I will have to present these to Customs and Immigration at sometime.

Can anyone advise and assist - Thank You. Boarding pass for the first cruise will be presented to Princess at check-in. I have never needed a boarding pass for the 2nd segment of a B2B.

See above in red

Will be doing a B2B cruise soon and I have never done one before, so I am asking a question as to whether I will have to get off the ship when it returns to the disembarkation port. My cabin will be the same cabin for both cruises so no luggage to come off or be moved.

John we did a b2b on the Diamond a few years ago and the instructions will be on your bed on the last night of the first cruise but we were given a transit card and we could go off at a different location to the disembarking & embarking passengers...we wanted to get off in Auckland but not sure what happened if you wanted to stay onboard....all will be told in the letter and you shouldnt have to do the 2nd muster

You need not worry. You will receive specific instructions before your turnaround day.

I'm on the same B2B, Sailaway John. We will most likely have to disembark in Sydney so the ship can get a zero count. It's a good opportunity to restock on wine, otherwise there could be a bit of a wait in the terminal.

I take the 2nd leg boarding passes just in case :o, but you really don't need them....nor will you need the luggage tags for the 2nd leg.

I'm on the same B2B, Sailaway John. We will most likely have to disembark in Sydney so the ship can get a zero count. It's a good opportunity to restock on wine, otherwise there could be a bit of a wait in the terminal.

I take the 2nd leg boarding passes just in case :o, but you really don't need them....nor will you need the luggage tags for the 2nd leg.

Does the Australian Gov't have similar zero count regulations to those enforced in the U.S.? I thought only the U.S. had these what I feel are 'outdated, pre-electronic' rules.