Spacious inside cabin - Caribbean Princess

themerle

I'm considering an inside cabin. I would like to know what cabins would be more spacious.

The inside cabins are pretty all the same size and that isn't very big at all....around 145-160 sq ft. if I am not mistaken. There are a couple of sideways cabins on the Riveria deck that might be a bit larger if you are interested in booking a cabin directly under the pool deck. If you've not done this before, be aware it can be very noisy. If you require an accessible room, those are actually larger but you won't be assigned to one until all passengers requiring this cabin type are accommodated first. In other words, don't count on getting one unless you truly need one.

The inside cabins are pretty all the same size and that isn't very big at all....around 145-160 sq ft. if I am not mistaken. There are a couple of sideways cabins on the Riveria deck that might be a bit larger if you are interested in booking a cabin directly under the pool deck. If you've not done this before, be aware it can be very noisy. If you require an accessible room, those are actually larger but you won't be assigned to one until all passengers requiring this cabin type are accommodated first. In other words, don't count on getting one unless you truly need one.

I had a sideways cabin (R514) on Riviera deck on Caribbean Princess. Great cabin, very convenient, not very noisy at all. I did hear a conga line once, but that was during a big deck party. I went outside and joined in... :)

I had a sideways cabin (R514) on Riviera deck on Caribbean Princess. Great cabin, very convenient, not very noisy at all. I did hear a conga line once, but that was during a big deck party. I went outside and joined in... :)

Wow....good to know. I wouldn't count on that, though. I was under the pool on the Riviera deck and was the most miserable cruise ever. I am glad it worked out for you, though.

Thanks for the replies so far. I would not want to be under the pool area or above or below late night clubs. I have been inside on a couple of cruises when I have wanted to watch my dollars. I was hoping that there would be some cabins that were odd shaped and maybe a little more room. I'll check the different deck plans on the Caribbean Princess.

Thanks for the replies so far. I would not want to be under the pool area or above or below late night clubs. I have been inside on a couple of cruises when I have wanted to watch my dollars. I was hoping that there would be some cabins that were odd shaped and maybe a little more room. I'll check the different deck plans on the Caribbean Princess.

Another option would be an obstructed ocean view cabin on Deck 8 IMO. Those cabins would cost a little bit more but the sq ft is 179 sq ft instead of the inside being around 162 sq ft . Exception being the Riviera Deck with only 6 cabins at 182 sq ft under the pool area as already mentioned.

You would need to pick which cabin on Deck 8 since the Promenade Deck is below you with some entertainment venues there. Looks like mid-ship Port side may be your best location IMO. Look at the deck plans to make your decision on the best area for you.