Island Princess A729 inquiry

Once Upon A Time

I'll be in that suite the end of December. hopefully someone will post pictures before that, but if not, I will post when I return. I'm particularly interested in pictures of the balcony.

Balcony is completely uncovered, twice the width or a little more than a regular balcony (20 feet+-), by (6 feet+-). It has two chairs, a table and two loungers.

I have photos but don't know how to post them.

Balcony is completely uncovered, twice the width or a little more than a regular balcony (20 feet+-), by (6 feet+-). It has two chairs, a table and two loungers.

I have photos but don't know how to post them.

There's an icon right above the text box I'm typing in that looks like a post card - yellow background with mountains, and it's the next to the last one from the right. click on it and then you can add an image.

I've never had an uncovered balcony - we always get an aft suite a few decks down, so the balcony is covered. Hope I like it! although the size sounds great - that's why we booked it.

This is a pretty good view of Island Princess' aft; somewhere I have seen interior photos of A729; if I can locate them I will post them.

23248815490_36246bed96_o_zpsxpimazjz.jpg

Thank you very much for your post.. The exterior pictures were very good.. If you ever find the interior pictures, it would be great if you could post them.. I'll try and post a few from our cruise in November.. I really appreciate your time..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=48044804

We stayed in a726, it has a wrap around balcony and was wonderful. I posted a few pics in 2015, you can find them at the link above. If it does not work search island princess suite question thread from 2015. My pics start at post 25 or so.

Unfortunately, none of the photos came up on anything I tried.. I had seen a very nice, recent video tour of A726 on Utube ...however, I'm really looking for A729 which will have a different interior layout. I really appreciate that you took the time to reply to my question.. Thank you..