Family reunion cruise personalized ideas please!

grneal

Gosh, lots of stuff...

Luggage tags

Baseball hats

Towels

Cups (nothing beats a nice insulated cup to keep your drink cool!)

Those jelly bracelets.

Bandanas

Great thing is if you go the T-shirt route to start and choose a bright "signature colour" you can use it for everything else. That way even if no one wears the "family Tee" outside of the first day you'll still have people accented with the signature colour. It'll also help the crew if they know to keep everyone in the Neon Orange stuff together!

Have a fantastic time!

I have a group of about 30 people so far booked and own a trophy and sign shop. I am planning on making customized luggage tags and the insulated mugs like the Yeti's for each person. My wife had said something about doing shirts for them as well. There are tote bags that can be customized as well. Whatever you decide needs to be something they can use on the cruise and then be a keepsake. I think something simple like totebags can be made by you. I don't tell my customers this but you can get blank tote bags from Michaels and use the inkjet transfers and use an iron to apply. We use a more durable process but they can be done at home as I mentioned.

I made lanyards with charms on them for all the women in our group and for the kids (different kinds of charms tho) - everyone was stopped several times to ask where they got them. Just used Ribbon and craft charms from Walmart that had a sea theme.

I did drawstring bags for our 2013 cruise. Very cheap on oriental trading with free personalization. Everyone used them at ports and we still use them for things. They are super durable and have held up really well. Everyone appreciated having such a useful item. I did bright yellow and they stood out nicely, as good as having matching tshirts but MUCH cheaper. I also did some stickers from the same Web site and people were able to put them on whatever...shirts, luggage, etc.

We are going on a family reunion cruise with 38 people and are looking for customized items outside the traditional shirts. Open for ideas please. Customized lanyards? Cups?

I'm going to follow this thread. We're doing the same thing in March 2018 with 23 people. I'm really looking forward to it.

Shirts are all I've thought of so far. I've been looking for a screen printing place with low minimums where you can get multiple styles of shirts.

Cups and lanyards sound fun too! Did you find a place for those?

I am also planning family cruise for Christmas next year...I found something AWESOME! Fast, quick, economical and I'm very pleased with the result.

Small (6x3, but you can get up to bumper sticker size for same price) cabin door magnets, personalized with names! Website is stickersbanners dot com. I paid less than $25 for four, shipping included..which was the main part of the price. I think shipping was $10. I picked out beach clip art and added first names of each person in the cabin.

:D:D:D

Kat, are the cabin doors on all Carnival ships metal? Love the magnet idea and might steal it for my daughter's wedding cruise. She is planning on doing door hangers, but I think I like the magnet idea better.

No, not all are metal. I took the small Command Strips and used them on the doors. They pull off and don't damage the doors.

I'm going to follow this thread. We're doing the same thing in March 2018 with 23 people. I'm really looking forward to it.

Shirts are all I've thought of so far. I've been looking for a screen printing place with low minimums where you can get multiple styles of shirts.

Cups and lanyards sound fun too! Did you find a place for those?

You can buy t-shirt transfers. Just come up with a design on your computer, then print them off. Just make sure to reverse the image before you print them. That way you can have the multiple styles of shirts.

For our first Victory cruise, my three brothers and their wives went with us. I found a picture of the Victory, put the sailing dates below it, then listed each of our names in black. For each individual, I changed the color to red for that person. I just gave each couple the transfer, then had them get white t-shirts and had them iron them on themselves. We all wore them on the first day of the cruise.

You can buy t-shirt transfers. Just come up with a design on your computer, then print them off. Just make sure to reverse the image before you print them. That way you can have the multiple styles of shirts.

I've done this before, and the design was cute, but I wanted to get screen printed this time so that the shirts won't have that vinyl front. The trick is to find a place that has low minimums so we can do multiple styles. Tanks vs crew for example.

This is what I made for my family for each cabin. Seas and Greetings gift tag decoration. We are sailing over Christmas. They still need the string attached. This would be a lot to do 7eac1871642c5c4fcab384115cfb4a1e.jpgfor such a large group, but I wanted to share with you.

You could personalize with the family name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cruzlover7