New Referral Program

Andy

Hi Everyone

Azamara has created a new Referral Program exclusively for Le Club Voyage members.

Details here : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/offers/refer-receive-program

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

• 1 year later...
If anyone is travelling on Azamara for the first time I am prepared to refer you and we both get a $US300 credit

they are a great cruise line!

Hi tinkky,

Thank you for your enthusiastic testimonial for our line! It is much appreciated. :D

But I should clarify that the referred friend is not also eligible for the $300 future cruise credit. Only the LCV member who refers, and who fills out the credit form within one week of friend's new booking, is eligible.

Here are the terms and conditions of our Refer & Receive program...https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-savings/refer-receive-program

HAHAH I can see now why no one would bother!:(

and why this thread is over 18 mths old with no bumps

oh well I will recommend Seabourn!

Seabourn is a fine cruise line...I was with them beginning on their Day 1 many moons ago. I am always happy to see it remains a success.

I see by reading your past posts on CC that you regularly post for SCL referrals on their forum. I must presume they have different T&Cs than we do.

We look forward to welcoming you back aboard Azamara soon :)

Seabourn gives $400 OBC to BOTH the first time cruiser and to the person referring them.

Why would Azamara not want to give a little something extra to the person being referred?

To understand how the Seabourn program works, take a look at the sticky on the Seabourn board.

Seabourn's program dates back to at least 2009.

Seabourn gives $400 OBC to BOTH the first time cruiser and to the person referring them.

Why would Azamara not want to give a little something extra to the person being referred?

To understand how the Seabourn program works, take a look at the sticky on the Seabourn board.

Seabourn's program dates back to at least 2009.

As there is nothing in it for our friends I am too embarrassed to ask them for their reservation references- it's kind of not good form to Brits

As there is nothing in it for our friends I am too embarrassed to ask them for their reservation references- it's kind of not good form to Brits

But they could benefit after they have done their cruise by referring someone else!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You could offer to take them to dinner when they return, as we've done with our first referral. In effect, you're sharing your referral fee with them, and give your friends the opportunity to tell you about their cruise.

And, for what it's worth, it isn't clear to me why a cruise line--any cruise line--should be expected to match exactly every offer or promotion or discount program from every other cruise line.

I recently submitted the referral forms for friends that will cruise with us in February, 2018. The paperwork was not too difficult, although you have a short window in which to submit after they have booked. Azamara responded fairly quickly indicating that they would qualify, and the credit will come after completion of the cruise.

I told our friends I will split it with them, so it is a win/win for both parties. I don't see that as bad form, rather the opposite.

John

• 1 month later...
Hi Everyone

Azamara has created a new Referral Program exclusively for Le Club Voyage members.

Details here : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/offers/refer-receive-program

Hope this is helpful !

Can Referral Program credits earned on Azamara be used on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity? Azamara is pretty new down here in Australia and we only have a teeny weeny Azamara cruise season (about 2 months). I could fly to the northern hemisphere season but flying is right near the bottom of my favourite things to do.

Can Referral Program credits earned on Azamara be used on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity? Azamara is pretty new down here in Australia and we only have a teeny weeny Azamara cruise season (about 2 months). I could fly to the northern hemisphere season but flying is right near the bottom of my favourite things to do.

It's not actually 'new' to Australia but more 'the secret is out'. When we first started with Azamara in February 2012 there was only Aussie travellers in single digits. Now is quite a different story. We love the product, ship and people and sadly are flying home from LAX tonight to Australia having done the recent Panama Canal cruise on the Quest. We will see our Journey family in Brisbane on Friday when they are in our city!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I applied hoping that the referral would apply to my (adult) son who will be traveling with us - a sort of caretaker if he isn't wandering all over the ship!

He is a first-timer on Azamara.

Only if it's a separate reservation number.

It's all set out on the link Bonnie has provided.

Jenny

One problem with giving cash or credit to both parties is it encourages postings like #6 above, where there really is no referral, just an attempt to take the cruise line for some undeserved money.

I totally agree. Viking has a referral program that rewards both parties, and you can see the carping on a number of blogs for new cruisers to enlist a person they never met to get the referral.

One problem with giving cash or credit to both parties is it encourages postings like #6 above, where there really is no referral, just an attempt to take the cruise line for some undeserved money.

I agree. It's comments and actions such as that one that spoil incentives that cruise lines offer. :mad:

It's not actually 'new' to Australia but more 'the secret is out'. When we first started with Azamara in February 2012 there was only Aussie travellers in single digits. Now is quite a different story. We love the product, ship and people and sadly are flying home from LAX tonight to Australia having done the recent Panama Canal cruise on the Quest. We will see our Journey family in Brisbane on Friday when they are in our city!

I didn't know that! Perhaps its because I never saw it advertised (over here in the west) until the last couple of years.