For the Love of Travel

norn iron

If there is a limited print run, then maybe I have opened a can of worms!

Do you remember that Scout/Guide song

Nobody loves me everybody hates me think I'll go and eat worms ...

So thanks for feeding the unloved......;)

Do you remember that Scout/Guide song

Nobody loves me everybody hates me think I'll go and eat worms ...

So thanks for feeding the unloved......;)

Unfortunately I am old enough to remember the old scout / guide song.

I wish I could put the worms back in the can

• 2 weeks later...
Us neither....and we are currently 4 a year

Epic fail again

When I checked with Nicole to see why I hadn't received the book I received the following reply:-

"With regards to the For the Love of Travel coffee table book, it went to

the top tiers, however when looking at your profile I see you are opted out

of mailed pieces. Please confirm if you would like me to opt you in to

receive direct mail at your home."

In my foolishness I had assumed that all my dealings with Azamara could be conducted on line and thus help to save a forest. Sadly, not so. I am now opted in to receiving direct mail in case another such book is published in the future. We live and learn! My own fault of course.

Perhaps some of you who haven't received "For the Love of Travel" should check whether you are also opted out.

Our thanks to Nicole for sending this wonderful book. As we turn the pages lovely memories of past travels and the joy of Cruising with Azamara. A book to treasure, prompt our minds and remind us how lucky we are to have seen so many magical places.

May I say how fortunate we are to have Nicole as our Le Club Voyage Ambassador. In our experience she is always willing to help,advise and fulfil our requests where possible with patience and understanding.

Lovely book. Even sadder I did not get one now. As Garry said thanks for sharing what we missed. Hopefully one day Azamaras mailing system will work!

Edited by uktog

Old grumplepuss Pam after two months off the forums repeats her same lament: never even receives email let alone a lovely photo book. Two Azamara cruises and one next summer, but never a word in between those cruises.

I absolutely love this cruise line once I am onboard, but I know I would sail more on her if I ever got any offers. Right now I receive one barebones snail mail brochure per year. I have written the very nice LCV Ambassador about once a year about this issue; she provides assurances and then nary an email.

Ah, well, definitely first world problem.

Old grumplepuss Pam after two months off the forums repeats her same lament: never even receives email let alone a lovely photo book. Two Azamara cruises and one next summer, but never a word in between those cruises.

I absolutely love this cruise line once I am onboard, but I know I would sail more on her if I ever got any offers. Right now I receive one barebones snail mail brochure per year. I have written the very nice LCV Ambassador about once a year about this issue; she provides assurances and then nary an email.

Ah, well, definitely first world problem.

Go to Azamaraclubcruises.com and sign up for E-mail notifications. That should work for you.

Go to Azamaraclubcruises.com and sign up for E-mail notifications. That should work for you.

Unfortunately that does not guarantee you get notifications or communications - I have that done, my profile has communications enabled and still nothing. I have emailed Nicole to see if she can shed any light on things but she is out of the office for the week.

Unfortunately that does not guarantee you get notifications or communications - I have that done, my profile has communications enabled and still nothing. I have emailed Nicole to see if she can shed any light on things but she is out of the office for the week.

Can someone else from Le Club Voyage help you?

I had to work with Nicole directly for months in order to finally get on the e-mail list. No snail mail as yet. Everytime she thought it was fixed I found others getting e-mail that I didn't and got back to her. Believe it took about 4 to 6 months to solve.

So, with her fairly recent experience, she is the go to person and suggest waiting the short amount of time until she is back in the office.