Help with modifying my stateroom in my reservations

CruisingJulie

Can anyone here help with this minor problem please. When my travel agent booked my room I was given an Accessible room. Now I do not have any mobility or disability problems, even though I phoned Azamara he just said that is fine and to enjoy the extra room. My problem though is I was wondering as the box is ticked as having a disability and I cannot untick it no matter what I try, does this lesson the chances of an upgrade being offered to me as they think I need a disabled room. Unfortunately, my agent is quite useless at anything I try to ask him to do, I seem to know more than he does. So has anybody got any suggestions how to remove this tick as this is my 1st time cruising Azamara and really hoping the upgrade fairy comes or should I just stay content with my interior larger room.:)

Only the cruise line or a TA can do that. There is no way to do any room changes online. Ask to talk to your agents supervisor and request a different agent to handle your reservation. I actually Celebrity to change my PVP because she was doing a poor job , hard get a hold of on the phone ( 2 week delay) ,always an excuse for the delay and the biggy never answered emails until it was to late to do the change ( 2-3 months).

Edited by Kamloops50

Only the cruise line or a TA can do that. There is no way to do any room changes online. Ask to talk to your agents supervisor and request a different agent to handle your reservation. I actually Celebrity to change my PVP because she was doing a poor job , hard get a hold of on the phone ( 2 week delay) ,always an excuse for the delay and the biggy never answered emails until it was to late to do the change ( 2-3 months).

That is outrageously poor service! My TA always gets back to me within hours, even when she is on a cruise herself.