Updated Land Discovery

JSCW6

Bonnie,

I hope you can help me with this.The Land Discovery brochure has not been updated for our cruise on the Journey on August 2, 2016. The itinerary page is correct but the excursions are for the itinerary two changes ago beginning with Turkey. I would like to know what will be offered before I start making other arrangements. Hope you can tell me when the update will take place. Thanks!!

They no longer send them out. You have to download them from the website.

Probably because they update them continually. I download again every month, and there's usually some new item or a fuller description. I'm happy that they post them so soon so that I can get started planning my days, rather than wait until everything is nailed down.

Probably because they update them continually. I download again every month, and there's usually some new item or a fuller description. I'm happy that they post them so soon so that I can get started planning my days, rather than wait until everything is nailed down.

Trouble is our cruise one is still based on an itinerary they withdrew in August so updating is not reliable all the time

Uktog,

The destinations of the 9th of August cruise now seems to be correct or at least it is the same as the cruise we booked in September.

Unfortunately other than a free trip to Lucca for the high suites there still doesn't seem to be any other land discoveries.

When I spoke with Azamara in Miami they said it would be updated in about a month. I'm not understanding why it's going to take that long. The person I spoke with also told me if I go to my cruise and click on book land discoveries, I would see what is being offered. Not! It's still showing Greece and other ports.

I also like to see what's offered before I book any private tours. Needless to say, it is frustrating.

Yes given we are going to ports already used regularly by Azamara and it's over three months since the itinerary change you do wonder what is actually going on.

Edited by uktog

August is 9 months away? Isn't it a bit early to look at shore excursions? I never bother until 6 months out and even then they're still adding/changing.

No, not when the good private tours book up and Azamara cruises three months later have their excursions published. We had ours published for 9 August until they completely changed the itinerary.......

Like many we have some obc and need to make a decision which port to use it in

Edited by uktog

Considering the busy summer tourist season .....private tours get booked up. I need to learn how to spend my OBC before I start tackling private excursions. I don't think it is unreasonable to update Land Discovery excursions, when you have an outdated one posted for over a year.

I'm already planning my own private tours I'm not going to wait for them to update the land discovery page for the August 9th cruise. I can already book on the Azamara website for our September 2017 cruise. Summer is busy so when I find some tours I like I will share them on the roll call.