For the Love of Travel

norn iron

I arrived home today to find a package on my doorstep, (too big for the letter box), it's post mark was Zurich in Switzerland, and my mind raced to think what I had bought on line from Switzerland.

Upon opening I discovered the most fantastic 162 page book entitled 'For the love of Travel'. The opening introduction was by Larry Pimentel, and it also included a letter from Nicole.

It is not a brochure, its just the most Azamazing collection of destination photographs from the locations that Azamara visit around the world.

The quality, colour and the story portrayed in the photographs is simply outstanding.

thank you Azamara

Sigh, we get nothing--no emails, no cruise brochures, no advertisements. The only way we find out about what's going on with Azamara is to come to this site. Thank goodness for that!

Garry

Perhaps you would like one of mine, we received 3!!!

Two addressed to me and one to DH.

However, they are really lovely.

Sigh, we get nothing--no emails, no cruise brochures, no advertisements. The only way we find out about what's going on with Azamara is to come to this site. Thank goodness for that!

Garry

I'm with you we get nothing... Maybe because my booking is too far off ;)

This makes no sense.:confused:

We received a soft cover copy months ago and a hard cover copy sometime between October 8 and November 5, while we were on Quest. In the United States.

We also received a soft copy months ago ,

Confused ??? :Sorry .... but

I was responding to the people in the states that mentioned they had not received theirs yet !!

We got ours today. Had to go to post office to collect it as it wouldn't fit through letterbox. It is a beautiful book and the photos are really lovely. (Perhaps our luggage tags will follow:D;). shortly!)

Ah so the weegies get them but not the morningsiders........ Maybe the pigeon only heads west :(

The pigeon definitely only heads to the west of Scotland!

We had issues some time ago (at a time when many others had the same problem) as we had never received anything from Azamara, but with the help of Nicole we thought it had been resolved.

Sadly it has been many months (actually many many months) since we received any form of communication from Azamara, but we didn't bother contacting Nicole again as the first result was so short lived. We also never receive anything from Celebrity so the same glitch probably affects their communications to us too.

We learn about promotions and other Azamara related news on this forum as it means we don't need to keep checking the websites.

As we don't have a current booking (not found an itinerary we want to do which doesn't have too many repeats) sadly we are also unlikely to receive a package from Switzerland.

We received 2 copies...from Switzerland!!

Much more frustrated to not have received luggage labels ordered from Az site on 28th October.

Someone, somewhere needs to take these problems in hand.

We are all loyal customers and should be treated accordingly.

It's not rocket science for goodness sake!

Joyce