Explorer F2 Suite Deck 7

captjohn

Just wondering if anyone has noticed the deck plan for deck 7 . They are showing a different kind of symbol for the F2 Suites with no explanation of what they mean. So was wondering if any of you know what it's all about ? Thanks

The following Category F2 suites will be reclassified to Category F1 suites effective with all voyages departing January 15, 2017 forward: 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748 and 749.

The following Category F2 suites will be reclassified to Category F1 suites effective with all voyages departing January 15, 2017 forward: 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748 and 749.

Thank you. I should have known that! I just hit myself on the side of my head-ouch

Just curious, but why is Regent selling these suites as grade F2 for six months and then reclassifying them as F1 thereafter?

Do they suddenly become better value at the turn of the year, or did they just realise that the original classification was different to the equivalent suites on deck 8?

I myself had the same question for a while until I found the explanation on the PDF link. :)

I didn't see the PDF link - thanks for answering that question. I remember when Regent reclassified many suites a couple of years ago. They will probably "grandfather" passengers that have already booked those suites. Also, I suspect that these are the suites with the larger balcony that was discussed a while ago.

I didn't see the PDF link - thanks for answering that question. I remember when Regent reclassified many suites a couple of years ago. They will probably "grandfather" passengers that have already booked those suites. Also, I suspect that these are the suites with the larger balcony that was discussed a while ago.

TC2- yes you are right. We have one of these suites for our Nov. cruise and also for our Miame-Venice in 2017 and there is no change in our fare. We chose the one on the "bump out" for the size of the balcony.I think it is the perceived value since they are close to mid-ship.There are only 2 suites with slightly larger balconies.

No problem. As for the PDF link, I attached a picture that shows where I found it on the Deck Plan part of RSSC.com, circled in red. Sorry for the small picture. :)

RSSCdeckplan.jpg.c1bb3d2d540ca72a7c5cf7d6b4e2760d.jpg

Edited by vitacura