Navigator restrooms deck 6

Pamela1

This deck seriously needs some restrooms without having to have a Google map and a compass to direct you there,i saw numerous guests asking where they were and ended up going elsewhere.

There are no obvious signs and this needs to be changed asap.....in my opinion of course.

There are restrooms on deck 6 next to Reception... https://www.rssc.com/ships/explorer.aspx?Ship=NAV They are in the same place as on the Mariner (next to reception on deck 5 for the Mariner).

Note: There are (or used to be) little maps inside the little black "thing" that stores your room key. Also, there is a map next to the elevators.

Edited by Travelcat2

There are restrooms on deck 6... https://www.rssc.com/ships/explorer.aspx?Ship=NAV They are in the same place as on the Mariner (next to reception).

Question (1)

Have you been on the Navigator lately?

Question (2)

Why are you not using your tagline?

Queation (3)

YOU were not on that cruise and therefore have no idea where the restrooms are.

You are using information that you are getting from the Regent website which you even deemed unreliable.

Please give us a documented detail of where the restrooms are there because none of the staff knew where they were so i assume you have inside information that you can share with us?

The website has been updated. Okay - you were on the ship, are you saying that they moved the restrooms? Guess it is possible but highly unlikely since that is where the plumbing is.

Just to be clear, are you stating that there are no restrooms on deck 6 of the Navigator or are you saying they are difficult for some people to find? Also, have the maps next to the elevators been removed?

Could we please stick to the subject and cease the personal remarks. I think that a lot of posters would appreciate it. Thank you!

The website has been updated. Okay - you were on the ship, are you saying that they moved the restrooms? Guess it is possible but highly unlikely since that is where the plumbing is.

Just to be clear, are you stating that there are no restrooms on deck 6 of the Navigator or are you saying they are difficult for some people to find? Also, have the maps next to the elevators been removed?

Could we please stick to the subject and cease the personal remarks. I think that a lot of posters would appreciate it. Thank you!

...Well, where do i start here?

Ok,....can't believe i''m even having to justify myself here but here goes.

For a start, i never said that they moved the restrooms, i never knew where they were in the first place, i also never said that there were NO restrooms, i said that they were difficult to find.

I think that if you were in the least bit interested that you would find that the OP was me and the original subject is still at hand....there seems to be a parallel universe in here. :confused:

Thank you. Therefore, everything I said in post #2 remains accurate (and the website is as well!). Glad that is solved!!!!!

The regent website is still offering art auctions on their website so sometimes it's hard to know what is accurate and what is not. If a guest cannot get a simple verbal answer to where the restrooms are, then someone in upper management is not doing their job. I don't care if all good staff is going to the explorer or that Viking "stole" good crew. Not my problem. It sounds like department heads themselves need more training from the top on down. The excuses become tiring.

For those still wondering if you can easily find a restroom on Deck 6, or any other deck on the Navigator, please rest assured that they are readily available, and usually empty, on all public decks. Better yet, it's a small ship. You won't have to walk very far to find the place you need. I hope everyone is feeling relieved to hear this.

Have not had any issues finding restrooms on the regent ships, including Navigator, so don't understand what the big issue is about. They have maps near the elevators.

I agree. There is also a restroom in the Stars Lounge on deck 6.

I agree. There is also a restroom in the Stars Lounge on deck 6.

The restroom in the Stars lounge is the ONLY one on deck 6 and is difficult to find, i was making an observation and not a big issue.

The restroom in the Stars lounge is the ONLY one on deck 6 and is difficult to find, i was making an observation and not a big issue.

I agree, the restrooms on deck 6 are difficult to find. We have just completed a cruise on Navigator and the restrooms in the Stars lounge were not marked - the door was marked "exit" or some such useless thing. We used to call it the secret room as very few people seemed to know that the door hid the restrooms. Unfortunately, a few days before the end of our cruise, a silhouette of a man and a woman appeared on the door and spoiled our fun!! These restrooms were never empty thereafter.

I agree, the restrooms on deck 6 are difficult to find. We have just completed a cruise on Navigator and the restrooms in the Stars lounge were not marked - the door was marked "exit" or some such useless thing. We used to call it the secret room as very few people seemed to know that the door hid the restrooms. Unfortunately, a few days before the end of our cruise, a silhouette of a man and a woman appeared on the door and spoiled our fun!! These restrooms were never empty thereafter.

Sounds as if the signs were taken down during refurbishment and someone forgot to put them back up. I'm surprised that no one thought of asking a person at the Reception Desk since it is nearby - they definitely would have known where it is.