Prime 7 reservations on Navigator

Since everyone was so helpful with excursions, I now have a dining question. I went to book Prime 7 and nearly every dinner was "sold out" for pre-reservation. Part of the problem is I have to disembark the cruise halfway through, so have fewer evenings available.

I'm wondering how often tables open up once onboard or whether the ship reserves tables for onboard reservations. I read in another thread that I might have better luck if I opt to share a table -- is that true?

Yes - it is true that it is more likely that you'll get a reservation if you are willing to share. You can certainly call Regent but you could also go to Prime 7 right before they open at 6:30 p.m. and talk to the Maitre d'.

Another option is to go down to the main dining room (Compass Rose) on the day of embarkation and tell them your circumstances - they may be able to help you out.

While sharing will generally provide you with more options, there are a number of tables of two available. We have found that many people make changes on the first day on board after they finalize their excursions.

gnomie :)