ORIANA, Sindhu or Sorrento?

NSWP

Talking with a Restaurant manager onboard Britannia, he said that passenger feedback preferred the standardisation of speciality restaurants across the fleet so that you got the same high quality menus on all ships.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We ate at the Beach House twice on on Oriana. First cruise after the change from Sorrentos.

The ambience of eating outside overrides the very American Menu.

The first time I had Nachos followed by the veggie sizzler. The Nachos were not great very standard. The sizzler plate was good but not worth the £5 supplement to fine there. The Bread & Butter pudding can only be described as dire. It was served fridge cold and none of us enjoyed it. The best part was that we had a 11pm sailing from Livorno and the table is yours for the night. Fabulous warm evening. The aft deck allocated to the Beach House was full.

The second time was when we were leaving Sorrentos at 8:30 pm and we had a fabulous view of the Amakfi Coast. This time I chose the baked mushrooms Alfredo which were divine, and the Larva Rock fillet steak which was also outstanding. I can't even remember what I had for desert so not very memorable. We will eat there again but not for the sake of the food. The service was excellent. Very friendly waiters.

We also ate twice in the Ocean grill and both times the food was excellent. I really enjoy Sindhu but the Ocean Grill is my preferred venue. Only Arcadia will have this restaurant in future as far as I am aware. It changes to Sindhu in September this year.