Aurora tv systems post refit

Orianababes

Hello

After the recent refit has the TV system on Aurora been upgraded? Can you view your bill on screen? Are there a range of films/tV programmes as on Azura & Ventura.

Couple of weeks ago was on Oceana and the TV system on there seems antiquated now and offers little choice

No unfortunately just returning from her it's still the old antiquated system. You would have thought that would be one big thing that way more easy to upgrade. But unfortunately not. Still has a range of programs just not any interactive functions. :)

I think I remember reading on here from somebody who seemed to understand these things that putting this system in from new is easy. It would be nigh on impossible to try and fit it on a ship retrospectively. I can only guess its cos you would have to get into all the wiring systems on the ship. Not easy.

Do they have the new system on Arcadia,I've been on oriana and aurora but going on Arcadia in October and that would be useful to keep tabs on the wife's spend lol

Sorry no it doesn't. I keep an eye on oh spend by wandering down to reception and asking for a statement. They print it out straightaway.:p:p:p