Vegatarian help needed

mike x ftc

We are on Aurora for Christmas with our friends who are vegatarians, we have sailed P&O with them before and it works extremely well with them choosing for the next night from the veggie menu. My question is.. (as we have not done this with them) if we go to Sindhu one night, what happens the next night in the main dining room?? Do they just have to order from the normal main menu as they have not ordered in advance??

Any advice gratefully recieved

Thanks

That doesn't always happen. We have just been on Britannia with a vegetarian and one night dined in the Limelight a Club. We had told the head waiter the night before and he said he would come into the Limelight Club with the following nights menu but he never came. This meant the vegetarian in our party had to have the vegetarian option from the normal menu

That doesn't always happen. We have just been on Britannia with a vegetarian and one night dined in the Limelight a Club. We had told the head waiter the night before and he said he would come into the Limelight Club with the following nights menu but he never came. This meant the vegetarian in our party had to have the vegetarian option from the normal menu

I can't speak for Britannia , but I have never had a problem on any of the ships I have been on. And as the previous poster said, if they don't turn up go and see the maitre D at lunch time. I have a food allergy so is imperative that my meal is pre- ordered.