Carnival fare codes

Edluvsbd

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the Carnival "Fare Codes"..? My Carnival agent does not want to share them with me in order for me to do my own fare research & comparisons.. She wants me to use her for all quotes.. I would rather do my own research.. But, the Carnival web site asks for a "fare code".. I know they assign a different fare code for each sale or promotion.. But, what are the fare codes for Military, Past Passenger, 55+ and Regional ? Thanx in advance...

Here is a list I been keeping over the past year.

Codes

DP3

DP7

BCA

CDP7

CP1S

P1S

PCL

OMD

CPFF

PFF

ok, i know what two of the ten codes are for, do you have a clue what each are for. hate to put in a code that i have a cat and blue eyes and can't get the discount cause it aint so.hee hee

no really it would be nice to know what they mean.

ok, i know what two of the ten codes are for, do you have a clue what each are for. hate to put in a code that i have a cat and blue eyes and can't get the discount cause it aint so.hee hee

no really it would be nice to know what they mean.

Did you check out the link I posted to the other thread?? I think that woudl explain a lot of your questions.

Did you check out the link I posted to the other thread?? I think that woudl explain a lot of your questions.

Thanks firefly333,

I didn't keep track of what the discount was for the codes, but the other thread was a big help!

I did follow the link which was very helpful, however, several of your codes were not listed. Do you know what they stand for? DP7,BCA,CDP7,CPIS,PIS,OMD,CPFF,PFF in particular. Thanks.

When you put in the codes, take off the first C on the 4 letter codes, that doesnt work on the online site, C just means its a Carnival code, C = Carnival. CPFF and PFF is the same code, CPIS and PIS are the same code. I havent used either one of those. DP7 and CDP7 again, same code.

BCA is some best fare code, that doesnt mean much. Seems like OMD was the code for a Mastercard promotion that was going on a short while ago?

DP7 used to be the code for past guest code, seems to go back and forth, dont think its valid right now.

You can now get to resident rates and senior rates by checking the box on the left and then going to look at the rates, or I just put in PSE for senior rather than going thru the box checking routine. Iv never found a discount for Texas so I quit looking.

PR2 - resident (I entered Alberta and then tried Ontario and it came up with same code, but don't know if it is limited to those Provinces)

PR1 must be for US residents then, or certain states. We got a good deal with that one a couple weeks ago.

For me, the best deals I have found, have been with the basic Past Guest dp3 code.

I have also used the one day sale code in getting some reductions.

My final payment is due Friday... so you bet I will be checking everyday this week! (Athough I know deep in my heart that the price will come down on Saturday!)....

thanks for the list...

Catrin

Can anyone explain to me what these fare codes mean... I checked a few threads but still don't quite get it. When booking over the phone, can I ask my agent to try to use some of these for discounts? I am first time cruiser. Thank you in advance!

Yes, you can.

Or if checking prices online, there is a screen where you can enter this discount code and see the discounted pricing.

I book directly through Carnival and I just ask the rep to check the codes.

Catrin

I want to thank all of you for this info on the booking codes. I am booked on Pride out of Baltimore in Nov. I plugged the past cruiser code (DP3) and found that my cabin is $40 less. I called Carnival, and they adjusted it right on the spot.

Oliver Peters

Can anyone explain to me what these fare codes mean... I checked a few threads but still don't quite get it. When booking over the phone, can I ask my agent to try to use some of these for discounts? I am first time cruiser. Thank you in advance!

I sounded like an idiot when I called Carnival as I named off a bunch of codes and made him check them all. I didn't really know what I was doing but I figured it was worth a try.

Does anyone know what the PFF code is for?

That's for the "fun for all" sale that's going on. I believe it ends on the 23rd. While checking prices online it seams the site automatically gives that price for you.

A few posts ago I said the early booking code was PEB, I have since noticed I was wrong. It's actually PPB, I must have just misunderstood my pvp's southern accent LOL.

• 11 months later...
this will be my first cruise for our honeymoon and i was looking for some promo codes, but im so lost. i dont even know which ones i can use or where to use them at! helP!

Just go to the Carnival site and check any boxes that apply to you when looking, are you age 55?? put in your state. Since this is your first cruise, you arent a past guest.

.. so just those two boxes on advanced search. Do you know which ship and date?? you really dont need to know the codes, you used to need to know, now its just as easy to check the boxes and see all the rates come up at once. I never have problems just pretend to book the cruise you are interested in.

Online TA sites arent allowed to discount the advertised fare, so doesnt matter if you look at Carnival or elsewhere, the price you see advertised will be the same. Check and get a feel for the prices.

That's for the "fun for all" sale that's going on. I believe it ends on the 23rd. While checking prices online it seams the site automatically gives that price for you.

A few posts ago I said the early booking code was PEB, I have since noticed I was wrong. It's actually PPB, I must have just misunderstood my pvp's southern accent LOL.

she does not have an accent...y'all dew.

JB

Archived