spa facilities+-Riviera

lidge

Is everyone allowed to use the sauna, steam room, etc.? Or do you need to be concierge level and above or have an appointment?

The gymnasium/Fitness Center and the Sauna/Steam/Locker/Shower facilities are open to all without any additional fee.

b_153010.jpg

Enjoy!

How much does a day pass cost?

Usually from $20 to $25 per day, the cost varies at the discretion of the Spa Manager, and will depend on how well the Spa Deck is being used.

b_070254.jpgb_070240.jpg

These images are from the Marina which has two whirlpools on the Spa Deck; the Riviera has a single larger Pool as illustrated in the plan in Post 2.

I am confused...What is the difference in the Spa Terrace and the Sanctuary? And what is The Patio?

The Sanctuary & the patio are seating areas under cover from the sun with some nice loungers & chairs with thick cushions

Spa Terrace

i-p6VsQ2m-M.jpg

My photographer was not doing his job very well so no photos of the other areas

Check the Preismans blog

http://www.thepreismans.com/riviera_mayan.htm

I am confused...What is the difference in the Spa Terrace and the Sanctuary? And what is The Patio?

Both the Sanctuary and The Patio are external to the Spa facility. They are semi-enclosed areas on the pool deck. They have loungers, tables and chairs that are different than those surrounding the pool. I believe that the Patio is where smoking is allowed, but am not completely certain of that. To gain entry to the Spa Terrace, one must be in concierge class or above cabin or one may purchase a day pass. I have not used that area when we've sailed as I found it to be too windy when I attempted to do so.

Both the Sanctuary and The Patio are external to the Spa facility. They are semi-enclosed areas on the pool deck. They have loungers, tables and chairs that are different than those surrounding the pool. I believe that the Patio is where smoking is allowed, but am not completely certain of that.

FYI

There is NO SMOKING in the Patio area only on deck 12 (on the O class ships) under the stairs in the forward starboard side of the ship ..a small area with tables & chairs

FYI

There is NO SMOKING in the Patio area only on deck 12 (on the O class ships) under the stairs in the forward starboard side of the ship ..a small area with tables & chairs

Great to know....thanks!

We need to be careful here, because on the R ships, what is known as "the Patio" is a chic little shaded section of Deck 9, the pool deck, offering upholstered sofas and chairs.

61021d66-852f-449f-98d6-87096094e128-12_ThePatioRClass.jpg

On the O ships, the Patio has moved up to Deck 14 and although it was probably intended as yet another pleasant outdoor seating area, it seems to have morphed over time into a waiting area for Spa clients.

b_102047.jpg

The Sanctuary is exclusive the O class ships, and it is there that Spa guests who are scheduled for multiple treatments rest between sessions.

b_134158.jpg

On the O ships, the Patio has moved up to Deck 14 and although it was probably intended as yet another pleasant outdoor seating area, it seems to have morphed over time into a waiting area for Spa clients.

The Sanctuary is exclusive the O class ships, and it is there that Spa guests who are scheduled for multiple treatments rest between sessions.

We have spent many hours in both areas & not waiting for the spa

Anyone is welcome in the areas