Zumba Classes????

2funcruzin

Glad I'm not the only one that admits Zumba addiction. It's been 2 months and I have lost 17 pounds and 6 inches total from bust waist and hips. Still setting goals but Zumba has made it soooo much fun! Leaving tomorrow on Victory will have to check for an alternative!

Glad I'm not the only one that admits Zumba addiction. It's been 2 months and I have lost 17 pounds and 6 inches total from bust waist and hips. Still setting goals but Zumba has made it soooo much fun! Leaving tomorrow on Victory will have to check for an alternative!

GREAT JOB !!

How many times a week do you Zumba ??

They dont offer it, but I think it would be interesting if some zumba folks just got together up on the sports deck and did zumba on their own. ;)

Bummer! Oh well, after a few DODs I'll be shakin it all over the pool deck anyway :p

Another Zumba addict here! Funny....on my last cruise 3 weeks ago, I heard some Zumba songs at the disco and had to try not to break out my Zumba choreography. Let me stop telling a tale. All my Zumba moves came out on the dance floor, and oh boy did I shake it! :p A bunch of Zumba people from my gym and a couple other sister gyms in my area are doing a Zumba cruise on the Elation in February. I won't be making that sailing, but I know they are going to have a great time.

Another Zumba addict here! Funny....on my last cruise 3 weeks ago, I heard some Zumba songs at the disco and had to try not to break out my Zumba choreography. Let me stop telling a tale. All my Zumba moves came out on the dance floor, and oh boy did I shake it! :p A bunch of Zumba people from my gym and a couple other sister gyms in my area are doing a Zumba cruise on the Elation in February. I won't be making that sailing, but I know they are going to have a great time.

Our cool down with one of the instructors is to Michael Jackson's Thriller!

She does the real dance from the music video, and I just can't wait to hear thriller played!

LOOOOOOOVE ZUMBA!!! I was hoping there would be classes on the Conquest for the 11/21 sailing.

Lizpdfb i will be on that sailing with you. I am old but love Zumba as well. if you find out that they are having it shout at me. I am alittle modified doing it but my body is moving LOL!!!! :)

Well thanks everyone for the reply! I now know i'm not alone! I sure hope someone from Carnival will read this thread and realize how much people want and need their Zumba fix! If anyone is leaving on a cruise soon, please check it out and let us know! My next cruise is Dec. 2nd so if I haven't heard back I will check on it and let everyone know! :D

Well thanks everyone for the reply! I now know i'm not alone! I sure hope someone from Carnival will read this thread and realize how much people want and need their Zumba fix! If anyone is leaving on a cruise soon, please check it out and let us know! My next cruise is Dec. 2nd so if I haven't heard back I will check on it and let everyone know! :D

I'm not sure if it would work but maybe if someone asked John Heald on his blog he could talk to someone about getting Zumba on the ships. I have never tried Zumba but I would like too. Good luck! :)

Zumba classes are offered on Carnival......at least they were last year on the Legend. I do not think it was advertised in the Fun Times. I found out about it because I went to the gym each morning to work out and there was a sheet listing all the classes. From what I can remember, there was only one class listed and by the time I signed up there was already a waiting list. Anyway I signed up and got in the class. The only problem was that the room was very small. There were about 6-8 of us in total that showed up for the class and there was barely enough room for us and the instructor. There was a second class offered to those of us in attendance for the first class but I did not make it to the second class. It was certainly fun.............cost about $10 or $15.

Archived