80s theme cruise 2-2016 Eurodam

Baseballkurt

Anyone who has been on one of these have any tips/suggestions?

They are asking me which dining time I'd prefer right now....trying to sort that out with my better half.

10 months is such a long ways off.....

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi All...my wife and I took this cruise last year, and it was wonderful save for a pair of complete putz's doing a trivia thing each day - who are so pedestrian and certifiably bland that we aren't going this year as a result of their being asked to come back. We can only assume they were asked to come back before reviews and input began to pour in, because there was not one passenger with a good thing to say about them. The entertainment booked however, was phenomenal! And the acts are easily accessible during the day - you'll bump into them at breakfast or out by the pool, as well as the excursions. There are certainly enough activities going on that you can avoid the one-off booking mishaps that are bound to happen as this idea gets it's "sea legs". Unfortunately, it seems that these trivia people are master bloggers who excel at generating their own hype and then believing it. Case in point, my wife and I were invited to their "exclusive" meet and greet - only to arrive to discover that we were two of the FIVE who accepted their invite. If they aren't on the third cruise (it was announced this week that Rick Springfield will headline!) my wife and I will certainly attend.

Edited by On a Sunday Afternoon