Carnival Glory Room?

King10Sooted

Hello,

Going to be booking my first cruise soon. We are probably going to book an ocean view room since it is our first cruise. My only problem is I have no idea where to pick a room at all.

We are both young and have no problems getting around, so that isn't an issue. I am deaf and once I take my hearing aids out noise isn't an issue for me. My girlfriend does have issues with noise sometimes and sleeping.

I really don't know enough about the layout of the ship to know where to look though.

Any tips on general about rooms would be great!

Go to www.cruisedeckplans.com. OV cabins are on the Main and Riviera decks. I would go midships on Riviera (the lowest) across from the large gray area because there are no inside cabins opposite. Many of the insides on this deck are quads, Quads = 4 people = children. I would not go up to Main deck in this area because it would be below the galley, which may equal nighttime noise.

You may be some limited by what is available. Since there are two of you, available cabins shown will not usually include cabins for 3/4, since they are saving them four larger families. Since it is your first cruise, I would not book too far forward because you feel more motion there. I also would try to avoid cabins that have an interior connecting door to the next cabin.

On cruisedeckplans you can use the 'drag it deck' feature to see what is above and below the areas you are considering. EM

Does anyone know if a room under the Platinum Resturant on Deck 3 would be a bad choice? We don't go to bed super early or anything. So noise during dinner time wouldn't bother us at all as I doubt we would be in the room then anyway.