Small gift for staff

Travelwiser13

I'm hoping that was a reply for others to see because you'll notice in mine that I didn't end up doing that. I have useful items kind the laundry soap and certainly LOTS of money! The monkeys we explained they could give away to a child besides theirs if they choose of throw away. We have nothing else to "clutter" up their tiny space.

Our lollipop trees were a hit though. However, we won't be repeating it again. We're not even decorating our for this time. It became more of a hassle then it was worth sadly.

I'm hoping that was a reply for others to see because you'll notice in mine that I didn't end up doing that. I have useful items kind the laundry soap and certainly LOTS of money! The monkeys we explained they could give away to a child besides theirs if they choose of throw away. We have nothing else to "clutter" up their tiny space.

Our lollipop trees were a hit though. However, we won't be repeating it again. We're not even decorating our for this time. It became more of a hassle then it was worth sadly.

Why laundry soap? Their laundry is taken care of for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the time it was something that was mentioned. No one discussed they had it done for them. I don't know that it's even mentioned on here until now by you, which thank you for the information. Again, if they didn't need it it is something they could just throw out and was small like single use.

I hope, like others, that this thread helps others too. I know some will do what they want anyway and some will take heed. I just hope also that what ever is done others will respond with civility because sometimes it's not and the whole point of this community is for sharing and advise, which I've gleaned tons of.

If we don't make others feel welcome then we aren't doing our jobs. I'm not preaching, just leaving my opinion. I'm not a seasoned cruiser by any means but I know that feeling when someone responds unkind. I don't want to be that person. Thank you for your questions and responses. :)

• 5 months later...
Why laundry soap? Their laundry is taken care of for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it? Once on a cruise we had bought a box to do our laundry and didn't want to take it home with us so we asked our stateroom attendant if he wanted it. He took it willingly and was appreciative of it so I'm guessing some have to do their own laundry. I believe this was on a Princess cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums