Newbie Question About Cruise Documents

tymike

Hi all...

We are sailing in July and have everything set...air, shore excursions, pre and post lodging. I finally read through the PG's booklet regarding, well, everything. It referenced luggage tags and cruise documents. My question is when can I expect to receive these and how are they delivered? I booked through a TA.

Thanks as always!

Have to checked in on line yet? Usually you have to check in on line lots of questions to answer including passport ID. Once you complete that you print off your cruise docs which you have to have to get on the ship. I know NCL, Princess and RCCL have you print your luggage tags but on Celebrity we had them sent

Sent from my iPad using Forums

After receipt of final payment and required guest information, cruise documents will be sent to you approximately twenty five days prior to your departure. If you are on a PGC air/sea program, your flight itinerary will be issued wherever possible in the form of e-tickets. Airlines have mandated that all travel agencies and cruise lines issue e-tickets on all e-ticket eligible itineraries.

Royal Caribbean's are printed from their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

PG usually sent to you by email or snail mail.

Crystal and Regent send them to you by courier.

In short each cruiseline has different policies!

Hi all...

We are sailing in July and have everything set...air, shore excursions, pre and post lodging. I finally read through the PG's booklet regarding, well, everything. It referenced luggage tags and cruise documents. My question is when can I expect to receive these and how are they delivered? I booked through a TA.

Thanks as always!

Two more things: First, if you are using a TA your docs MAY be going to them only to be forwarded after your TA has checked them out. Second, the cruise docs are not nearly as exciting to receive as they used to be when you actually got tickets for everything.

They usually come 3-4 weeks before departure.

Thanks for the info all. Tymike, I haven't received mine yet either, I think we're on the same trip. I also booked via a TA and she told me that she'd be sending them about a month before departure.

Thanks to all the wonderful posters who responded with very helpful information! I have completed my online check in and have signed up for bunches of shore excursions. Once I have the cruise docs I'll really know I'll be there!!! Can't wait! :)

• 2 weeks later...