Silver Benefits

jag60uk

One of the few "nice" things that Regent does. If you'll move up in their club on any day of your cruise (even at the conclusion) you sail the entire cruise at the new higher category level.
I'd rather sail Seabourn at a lower level than Regent at a higher level.

This footnote:

Complimentary Laundry: Complimentary bag of standard laundry and pressing. One bag per 7 days sailed, with an additional bag on the first day of the next week on board for sailings of 7+ days. Does not include dry cleaning or same day services.

...is for Gold and above who get one bag for every 7 days. It's for folks like me who just got off an 11 day cruise and do don't know if I got one free bag or two with my benefit!

Jenny,

I hope you have wonderful cruise. As to the laundry issue -- the best solution for the one bag per cruise issue is to book more cruises so you move up to the next level!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Chairsin, Thank you for your kind thoughts. We are now in holiday mode. The weather is cooling, bones creaking, taking to the skies cannot come soon enough.

I am sure after having been indulged by intensive Seabourn spoiling, we will ponder en route home could we be lucky enought to cruise again.

Good point! Think I'm going to call the Seabourn Club today since we'll be on a 14 night cruise in August and having an extra free load of laundry would be much appreciated IF they'll honor their own Terms and Conditions.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/seabourn/clubpointsbenefits2017/

this is hard to read but there is a tiny diamond after the silver listing for laundry, and a tiny diamond AND a tiny asterisk after the gold listing for laundry. it's the tiny asterisk, only under the gold, that refers to one bag every seven days. the diamond refers to a dry-cleaning exclusion. so they do seem to be honoring their own T & C.