Any chance of a 3 week fly cruise on Oceana?

Presto2

This may be a strange question but we had a fantastic cruise on Oceana last August. Just wonderful and we are currently looking at the photos. It has got us thinking .....

We are currently thinking ahead to a special cruise for our 25th and are viewing all options for 2019. (We have checked out every location / hotel and cruise line you can think of ;-) )

I have to admit that we are now wondering if we would prefer 3 weeks in a standard balcony cabin on little old Oceana than 10 days (or less) in a luxury cabin on another ship or say on Celebrity.

Just wondering if anyone has done a 3 week fly cruise to the Med. mid August rather than the 2 weeks they sell.

Sorry if this seems to be a long way ahead, but I just love the planning and this site has never let us down re advice in the past. :-)

Yes and you save on the flights ( for us it was around £300) it was brilliant

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now excited !! How did you arrange that? With P&O or the TA ?

Just seems fab ---- how is it costed ???

Via p and o but i suspect your ta could also arrange it

As you will only require one return flight each , which at the time of our booking they were £75 each way the cost of the combined cruises was reduced by £300 plus of course a 10% reduction for back to back cruises

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for that. Something to think about.

Happy v ...... very impressed with coach transfer from stsrt to finish. Pick up spot on time, coach very posh, great stops for lunch and we were there in good time. Cases by cabin when we arrived at the door. Return excellent. Off by 8am and home an hour early. Drivers friendly and met some nice people. Would definitely do it again.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for that. Something to think about.

Happy v ...... very impressed with coach transfer from stsrt to finish. Pick up spot on time, coach very posh, great stops for lunch and we were there in good time. Cases by cabin when we arrived at the door. Return excellent. Off by 8am and home an hour early. Drivers friendly and met some nice people. Would definitely do it again.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Smashing.

Good luck with your cruise search.