Park and cruise in Baltimore

travmagic

Hey folks. Are there any hotels that offer park and cruise packages with a pre-night?

I have never cruised out of Baltimore so looking for the most economical way to do this.

We are driving up from Myrtle Beach so will be staying the night before the cruise starts.

TIA

I stay at the Holiday Inn Express Stadiums in Baltimore because they have free parking for 7 nights, shuttle to/from ship plus to inner harbor. plus breakfast. I've stayed there many times and have always been satisfied! There's other hotels in area also, google park sleep cruise or park, sleep, fly and change criteria when you log on from fly to cruise. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We recently stayed at the Best Western Plus Hotel and Conference Center on O'Donnell Street. Big room, convenient to Fell's Point, nice b'fast on embark day, RT transport to/from the Port in a nice Mercedes van, 5 nights' parking for the [5 night] Bermuda cruise $225 with all taxes included. It is not the nicest or newest hotel and isn't anything flashy but it was a good value.

Just looked into the Holiday Inn Express package and its not cheap. $350 for one night. So I'm thinking I just drive from NJ the morning of.

Not sure what dates you need, but I checked via my link above for the end of June and got $139.

IME it won't necessarily be cheaper than just parking at the port but if you feel like driving to Baltimore the night before a park/cruise hotel should save you some money.

Just looked into the Holiday Inn Express package and its not cheap. $350 for one night. So I'm thinking I just drive from NJ the morning of.

You might look into the Aberdeen to White Marsh area just for an overnight, even if you end up parking at the port. I just don't trust 95 or the Turnpike that much, and either of those locations will be less than an hour into Baltimore.

You can also find park and cruise packages in the White Marsh area as well.

I just checked the rates and I got $188 for Sept 20 with 7 days parking $7 per night over 7 days parking. I am doing a B2B2B. It's the Holiday Inn Express Stadiums. I got my rate from hotel parking.com

We have done these multiple times as well - been at the Best Western Plus Hotel on O'Donnell Street as well as the Best Western in Elkridge... I think there are pros/cons to each.

BW - O'Donnell

Pros - Close to a lot of places for the night before, close to port and they crew they had for the shuttle was top. We even mentioned that our daughter gets car sick on wild rides so they made sure not to go crazy through the lights.

Cons - Not the cleanest/greatest hotel but you're only staying one night so you'll learn to deal with it.

BW - Elkridge

Pros - Clean, Nice, Renovated - Better customer service than at O'Donnell

Also had a great restaurant there in the parking lot really - I think they share it.

Quit area of Baltimore more towards the airport.

Cons - Far from the cruise port - only had 1 shuttle there/back and once full you had to wait. Coming back was also an issue.

There are many other options as well - I think it just depends your preference. I like having a short drive to/from the port so we'll probably go with O'Donnell for this November as well.

Thanks for the additional suggestions. We decided to stay a night when we get back and go to the Orioles game. We only live about 2 hours away so we will just go down the morning of.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are there any hilton properties that offer this deal? We are looking to use points.

You can call the Hilton Garden Inn at White Mrash MD

Since they usually have a park and cruise package

Hey folks. Are there any hotels that offer park and cruise packages with a pre-night?

I have never cruised out of Baltimore so looking for the most economical way to do this.

We are driving up from Myrtle Beach so will be staying the night before the cruise starts.

TIA

Go to http://www.stay123.com. They have the best rates. $159.00 free shuttle, free parking 7 nights, shuttle to/from cruise port at the Holiday Inn Express Stadiums. There's other hotels on the web sight even cheaper, however I am very comfortable at this hotel as they shuttle you free to inner harbor also, plus parking is secure. Best rate I've found thus far. Cheaper than parking at cruiseport. Over 7 days parking is $7.00 per night!

Sent from my iPad using Forums