Cruise ship visit

ozzysdad

Looking at taking one of the ship visits on Ventura as I'm in the Southampton area when it takes place, what actually happens on these visits timescale wise and what sort of time does the visit finish.

Looking at taking one of the ship visits on Ventura as I'm in the Southampton area when it takes place, what actually happens on these visits timescale wise and what sort of time does the visit finish.

It's been a while but they basically show you all the public areas and a selection of cabins on a walking tour, then you have lunch, then have to leave. At this point a wave of disappointment comes over you as you drive home and the ship prepares to sail [emoji6]I think it was approx 10am until 1.30 but I can't remember exactly. It's a very nice experience so I'd go for it if you can handle the anti-climax [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From memory, it's 9.45am and you are usually off around 2pm. I thoroughly recommend them (although some guides are better than others) and you will receive a full refund of the visit for each passenger off your next cruise booking (you don't need to book on board, and don't really have time to do so).

From memory, it's 9.45am and you are usually off around 2pm. I thoroughly recommend them (although some guides are better than others) and you will receive a full refund of the visit for each passenger off your next cruise booking (you don't need to book on board, and don't really have time to do so).

I've been wondering if the £50 deposit applies on ship visits?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums