BON VOYAGE Golden Princess ; 75 day Circle the Pacific Cruise

We are joining you guys on Thursday, doing the LA to Auckland leg. Can't wait.

We are contemplating an all inclusive beverage package. It's quoted at 59 pp per day but doesn't say which currency. Presumably its USD?? (Shore excursions seem to be quoted in AUD, it would be nice if the beverage package was too, but we should be so lucky!!)

Can anyone clarify please and also advise if there is any advantage to getting it now or waiting til we board???

Thanks in advance. See you later next week.

Bon Voyage / Enjoy your cruise.

They are in port today along with The World and Norwegian Jewel . Eurodam and Ruby Princess arrive later .

2diima1.jpg

Today I found out on Facebook today, that Photobucket (A image sharing site I use to post webcam pictures here) has stopped free and some paid accounts from been able to embed/link images that have been upload to there site: http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...ng-and-Linking

At the moment it looks like most of the webcam captures I have uploaded recently are still showing, but I don't know for how much longer :-(

Sorry to those who are on the Circle the Pacific Cruise who did not get a chance to see my webcam captures before Photobucket did this change.

Now I need to look for another site to host my webcam captures!

We are contemplating an all inclusive beverage package. It's quoted at 59 pp per day but doesn't say which currency. Presumably its USD?? (Shore excursions seem to be quoted in AUD, it would be nice if the beverage package was too, but we should be so lucky!!)

Can anyone clarify please and also advise if there is any advantage to getting it now or waiting til we board???

Thanks in advance. See you later next week.

I think it would be in AUD as well like the shore excursions. Hope you have a great cruise.

I think it would be in AUD as well like the shore excursions. Hope you have a great cruise.

Thanks. It's ambiguous. Shore Excursions state AUD but drink prices dont show a currency, just 59

(AUD would work out great for kiwis; USD not so great)

I was hoping somebody currently on board might be able to tell us (to see whether it's worth prepaying) so will keep fingers crossed

Thanks. It's ambiguous. Shore Excursions state AUD but drink prices dont show a currency, just 59

(AUD would work out great for kiwis; USD not so great)

I was hoping somebody currently on board might be able to tell us (to see whether it's worth prepaying) so will keep fingers crossed

You can always give Princess a call and see what they say.

Cool, and it is Canada's birthday today, 150 years for Canada.

They will be docked right amongst all the action. I keep forgetting they are a day behind us....it is still 1st July there.:):)

Canada Day at Canada Place 2017

https://www.tourismvancouver.com/event/canada-day-at-canada-place-2017/16046/