Golf Cart Rental?

aussi3itup

I will be in Grand Turk off the Magic on May 15th and we want to rent a golf cart. I have contacted two different sites and have not heard back from either of them (it's been two weeks). Does anyone have a good place to make reservations?

Which sites did you contact?

Both Wet Money and Karib are usually prompt to respond.

Did you check your spam folder?

Sometimes your filter will auto remove to your trash or a spam folder, depending upon your settings.

Try them again.

• 2 weeks later...
We rented from Wet Money and they had excellent communication back and forth before we actually agreed to rent. They were top notch and we had a wonderful time. :)

What did you do on GT? I have followed several of your recommendations from reviews, and always enjoyed them!

What did you do on GT? I have followed several of your recommendations from reviews, and always enjoyed them!

If you check out my review, you'll see how we spent our day. We went all over the island: to the lighthouse, exploring, and several beaches (Bohio and Governors Beach<---beautiful and secluded).

Review starts on THIS PAGE and at post #394 :)

• 3 weeks later...
Which Golf Cart Company would everyone recommend? I know that both Karib and Wet Money have pretty good reviews recently. Any preference? And why?

I like Karib because it seems to be the cheapest when you factor in gas, at least compared to Nathan's. I know Mitsugirly likes Wet Money but we've never used them. We tend to stick with the company we know. I think if you go with either of those 2 you'll be fine.

I like Karib because it seems to be the cheapest when you factor in gas, at least compared to Nathan's. I know Mitsugirly likes Wet Money but we've never used them. We tend to stick with the company we know. I think if you go with either of those 2 you'll be fine.

Yep I like Wet Money for the same reasons and it's who we used and had a good experience with. Since we haven't used Karib, I can't comment. However, I believe those to be the best choices over Nathan's only because back when I was doing my research for myself, I found that there were a lot of complaints about Nathans at that time. (Both here and on TA). :)

• 2 months later...

I noticed Wet money had jeeps and small cars for the same price as golf cart rental. Is there any reason not to get the Jeep, vs the golf cart? Seems like the Jeep would be the best bet for the money. Leaving this week!!! Whoop!

I noticed Wet money had jeeps and small cars for the same price as golf cart rental. Is there any reason not to get the Jeep, vs the golf cart? Seems like the Jeep would be the best bet for the money. Leaving this week!!! Whoop!

We just like the golf cart because it's easier to park places, easier to get around. Plus we like to be "open" driving around. The island is so small the golf cart is sufficient. But if you want something more "beefy" then the Jeep would be the way to go.

It's just a personal preference. We picked the golf cart because we thought it would be a lot of fun versus a vehicle that we drive because we drive every day. With the golf cart, it was super easy to get around and can pull off the road or into a place real easy and stop and jump off any time we wanted, get back in and off we go. We did it for the thrill and something different than "every day life". But, people can opt to get a vehicle instead and then you have a/c if you wanted or if you just feel more comfortable riding in one. It's totally your choice and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day either way. :)

Has anyone used Max Karts. We have used Karib the last 3 years and have had excellent experiences each time but we noticed that Max has a 6 person cart and would love to give that a shot. I emailed him 2 days ago and have not yet received a response

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

We're looking to get a golf cart as well. I assume all of these are gas, not electric? Do they have enough gas to get from the port, to the north tip, and the south tip of the island?

They should have enough gas in them. If not there's a gas station when you leave the terminal area.

We're looking to get a golf cart as well. I assume all of these are gas, not electric? Do they have enough gas to get from the port, to the north tip, and the south tip of the island?

Yes they are gas. We have rented from Karib the last 3 years and have always had enough gas to go around and back to the cruise terminal

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app