Regent email address?

Hello,

Does anyone know a good contact email for Regent Seven Seas? Without getting into details, I have a policy clarification question that is easier to ask with documentation via email rather than over the phone.

Their facebook page lists: information@rssc.com

However, I sent an email to that address last Tuesday and I got zero response.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Subliminal,

Have sent your request (via Facebook Message) to Jason O'Keefe, Director of Marketing for Regent and sometimes active on this cruise critic board.

In the meantime you might try this email for Jason:

jokeefe@rssc.com

Wes, I'm sure that Jason will be happy that you gave him a promotion (wish that Regent would do that). Although he is the Seven Seas Society Manager he knows just whom to contact to get answers and is a delightful man!

The Director of Marketing is Melaine Diaz but I have no doubt that Jason will respond:-)

Hi Subliminal,

Have sent your request (via Facebook Message) to Jason O'Keefe, Director of Marketing for Regent and sometimes active on this cruise critic board.

In the meantime you might try this email for Jason:

jokeefe@rssc.com

I guess we were both wrong and it appears that he did get a promotion. According to the latest newsletter, Jason is Director, Seven Seas Society. Congratulations Jason!!!!

Wes - when you are right - you are right! I bow to you;p His official title (and this is written 100% correctly) is "Director of Marketing for RSSC"!

For publicity purposes (since he manages the loyalty program as well), he uses the title of "Director, Marketing & Seven Seas Society".

So, basically, all three of us are correct to some extent as he did use "Director, Seven Seas Society in Seven Seas Society Pages Quarterly - No. 4 - Summer 2017 (which may or may not be delivered outside of the U.S.).

Another mystery laid to rest!

He was promoted after the Explorer introduction. Wish that Regent had put out a Press Release when this occurred!

P.S. Melaine Diaz is Director of Consumer Marketing.

These Regent contacts come from the Consumer Advocate site of Christopher Elliott hopefully they are current.

http://elliott.org/company-contacts/regent-seven-seas/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The address for Regent is incorrect as they are now on Corporate Center Drive (a large group of us toured their facility in March, 2017 so I know that this information is current.

The information (except for the address) for Frank Del Rio and Randal look correct but Jason Montague is President and Chief Operating Officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises I do not believe there is any affiliation with PCH anymore but I could be wrong (there certainly could be some monetary connection but I haven't heard the name in a long time).

I think that it would be nice to have an accurate listing of contact people so that questions/comments can be directed to the right people. Now that we know Jason O'Keefe's information, he is a great contact for all of us.

For me, I contact Jason O'Keefe first -- then Jason Montague or Randal Soy and finally Frank Del Rio. I certainly would not want to bother FDR with everyday items as he is so involved with all three brands (and, as many of us saw on Facebook, he was just in Shanghai for the christening of NCL's Joy - a ship built for the Chinese market). I do recall fondly the days when he had time to read Cruise Critic and even comment periodically but no one on the Oceania or Regent boards have heard from him in at least a couple of years.

In any case, we now have contact information except for whomever is the contact person for excursions. While Jason O'Keefe would likely find answers for us, it would be nice to have a contact person for this much discussed department of Regent.

TC it appears the email addresses are all valid which is what the OP was looking for.

Yes - they are valid -- just want to get information for lower level management so that everyone isn't contacting Jason Montague or FDR with general questions. Unless something is urgent or seriously wrong I don't like to write to the CEO before giving direct management a chance to help or fix a problem. It is sort of like at any company, why go over your head or your bosses head about an issue that you aren't even aware of and get blind-sided by it? If a direct manager has the power to make things right, I would like to think that we would all give them the opportunity.