photo packages on Panama Canal cruises

RSF Cruiser

Does anyone know if Princess is offering flat rate photo packages on Panama Canal cruises?

Last summer on our Alaskan cruise on the Grand, they offered a flat rate (~$200) for every photo taken on the ship. I'm hoping there is a similar offer on the Island when we go through the canal in December.

Does anyone know if Princess is offering flat rate photo packages on Panama Canal cruises?

Last summer on our Alaskan cruise on the Grand, they offered a flat rate (~$200) for every photo taken on the ship. I'm hoping there is a similar offer on the Island when we go through the canal in December.

Princess doesn't sell all the pictures as a package. Most pictures are of individuals. They do sell a good DVD of the cruise with video taken by the photography staff.

• 3 weeks later...
Princess doesn't sell all the pictures as a package. Most pictures are of individuals. They do sell a good DVD of the cruise with video taken by the photography staff.

Actually on some ships they do. We did an Alaskan cruise last summer on the Grand and you got all your pics (including the ones from formal nights) both digitally and the hard copy for $199. We went towards the end of the season and they said they just started the promotion a couple cruises before ours. I hope they continue it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...

They do! I currently have the photo package booked (it was only $99 for unlimited photos) for next year's Panama Canal Partial transit on the Caribbean Princess (Jan of 2018). At that price I couldn't pass it up!