Machu Picchu vs. Fulton

CozGurl

• 4 months later...

We just reserved at Machu Picchu for the week we are on our cruise in November. I've read good things about them and the one thing that sold me on them was they will shuttle us from their garage to our hotel and then from our hotel to the cruise terminal and back to the garage to pick up our cars at the end of our trip. That sealed the deal for me. We are a party of 9 and have 3 kids with us so I didn't want to be walking around the streets with our luggage and our 3 kids.

If there aren't any hidden fees at Machu Picchu, it's about the same as Fulton Covered parking. I can't confirm because it doesn't allow you to checkout online. I know Fulton covered is $14/after their taxes and fees. Rooftop $12/day after taxes and fees. I personally do Fulton Rooftop... but I don't have to worry hauling around three kids like jenboy29 does.

I just checked with Machu Picchu. For my upcoming cruise it would be $80 for 5 days after their service fee. That comes to $16/per day. I'll just stick to the Fulton rooftop for $61. I just need a place to park and a shuttle to and from the port.